• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Wile E Coyote

Another year, another Cumnock manager

7 minutes ago, CC1987 said:

Another Cumnock post started by an obsessed Talbot fan, yawn!!!

I have made a factual statement. Nothing more.

Do you think nothing should be said  about it. Is this North Korea.

Your club is a shambles. Good to see.

4 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

I have made a factual statement. Nothing more.

Do you think nothing should be said  about it. Is this North Korea.

Your club is a shambles. Good to see.

I also made a factual statement, despite all your success you are consumed with Cumnock.

4 minutes ago, CC1987 said:

I also made a factual statement, despite all your success you are consumed with Cumnock.

Cumnock fan in not knowing the difference between fact and opinion shocker.

Why don't you comment on the state your club is in and how it goes through managers like Katie Price goes through money.

Its easier to deflect and blame Talbot and think we give care about no marks.

Give us your opinion on why Leonard left and what Burns will do

Edited by Wile E Coyote

Right decision for me after yesterday’s embarrassment. Bit harsh on peter but there’s been very little improvement since he was appointed and yesterdays result confirmed that.

14 hours ago, Shanner said:

mutual consented while on holiday? 

I would guess the 'on holiday' part of your post might be part of the issue. If knowing he is away on holiday on a regular basis during the sesaon was discussed when he was appointed, then the blame is CJFC's. If not, the buck has to stop with the manager & his back room staff.  I believe yesterdays Largs pumpfest was nt the first, while he was awayon his holidays...

Edited by forrest

Harsh on peter he started off well and a wee bad run of form and he looses his job. He should have been given more time to turn it around again. 

Harsh on Peter? No fur me, away on holiday AGAIN!!! Good riddance fur me.

You want to be a manager/ player then make the commitment if you cannie make it, then piss off

Only in the second week of December and yesterday was the seventh game this season he has missed due to being away on holiday, does anybody think that’s ok for a football manager.

13 minutes ago, bigecumnock said:

Only in the second week of December and yesterday was the seventh game this season he has missed due to being away on holiday, does anybody think that’s ok for a football manager.

No and that's simply not good enough to be honest. 

If you're asking players to show Commitment and you're missing that amount of games as a manager then it's never going to work. 

I don't see the tuckers, jonny millars and Darren ' Google me' Hendersons missing that many games. 

Now I know who you are !!!!!!!

Peace on earth and goodwill to all men/ women ....... even you
Merry xmas and a guid New Year my coal relocating friend

Big Peter worked wonders at Maybole and what he did at Girvan (2 successive title wins from a team that finished bottom of the league the season before he took over) will not be repeated in my opinion. Maybe Cumnock are the problem rather than Big Peter.

Is burns gonnie be a player/manager? The set up at cumnock(which i think is 1 of the best) use deserve a better team. Is the committee a problem as use dont seen 2 give managers time 2 build a team.

Mon the papers

Now I know who you are !!!!!!!

Peace on earth and goodwill to all men/ women ....... even you
Merry xmas and a guid New Year my coal relocating friend
Dave, I would like to wish you a Happy Xmas aswell. I hope Santa is good to you