Another year, another Cumnock manager

Wile E Coyote

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can’t blame burns for the amount of dross that’s in the team since it wasn’t him that signed any of them. Hopefully he will get the time to turn it around and get his own players in.
Just stating what I've known for the last 2 seasons. Good luck Paul Burns you'll need it

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Just stating what I've known for the last 2 seasons. Good luck Paul Burns you'll need it

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Main objective from now till end of season is to avoid relegation and then plan for next year when a good few players will be leaving and hopefully a better quality coming in.

We lost some decent players over the last 12 months so it's no surprise that we're struggling a bit.

11 minutes ago, DFS69 said:
7 hours ago, geo 1909 said:
Heard that was his last game, we will find out no doubt

Seemingly going to Workington Reds

Dean Brotherston left Cumnock for them as well last week. I take it there is some sort of QOS link there.

Main objective from now till end of season is to avoid relegation and then plan for next year when a good few players will be leaving and hopefully a better quality coming in.

We lost some decent players over the last 12 months so it's no surprise that we're struggling a bit.
Do u think playing on 4g helps u sign better players or u losing the players cos they wanna play on grass? Were gonnie be playing on 4g next season at holm park n people say 4g is bad for the knees. When i played i always felt worse in the morning after playing on 4g than grass.

Mon the papers

19 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Do u think playing on 4g helps u sign better players or u losing the players cos they wanna play on grass? Were gonnie be playing on 4g next season at holm park n people say 4g is bad for the knees. When i played i always felt worse in the morning after playing on 4g than grass.

Mon the papers

Dave, you always felt worse the next day because of the grass ( and the drink ! )

Archived