Another year, another Cumnock manager

Wile E Coyote

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nocknosh1988
10 hours ago, stvr794 said:

Don’t forget my new favourite “Bring on Burns” and “3-1 and you f*cked it up”

Obsessed and jealous of burns every Talbot fan is. At least the money grabbing rat didn’t celebrate yesterday humiliated by being the first sub  that would have brought him back down to earth. Another young player Talbot will ruin. 

1 hour ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Obsessed and jealous of burns every Talbot fan is. At least the money grabbing rat didn’t celebrate yesterday humiliated by being the first sub  that would have brought him back down to earth. Another young player Talbot will ruin. 

Boy was taken off in case he was hurt by a thug.

Obsessed and jealous with Burns ....... please tell me your not serious with that comment, what’s there to be jealous of, if memory serves me right he’s been on the winning side against Talbot ONCE!!!

And as for the “money grabbing rat” it shows the mentality of your lot when your biggest cheer was for him getting subbed and not your equaliser ........ and for the record it was a double substitution so he wasn’t humiliated by being 1st sub, you should maybe try attending games to know these facts

Poor Bawrash - he makes a point in good faith and then he is totally dissed by the two intellectuals of the community , the Bear and 1978.

What has that poor man done to deserve that !!!!!

However, Bawrash , my old friend you kinda gave them an easy one to pick you up on
Paul is a great player and a really good guy, but, you are never going to get Glens and/ or Talbot fans to agree with you, particularly those two intellectual heavyweights !!!

Poor Bawrash - he makes a point in good faith and then he is totally dissed by the two intellectuals of the community , the Bear and 1978.

What has that poor man done to deserve that !!!!!

However, Bawrash , my old friend you kinda gave them an easy one to pick you up on
Paul is a great player and a really good guy, but, you are never going to get Glens and/ or Talbot fans to agree with you, particularly those two intellectual heavyweights !!!
I'm glad you see sense

Lol maybe you should crawl out of Paul burns arsehole and realise he ain't the only junior player to have played senior. Like Talbot players over the years including at least one current have. So clearly Talbot fans ain't jealous of a cumnock player manager who has senior experience. Glenafton players have participated in the senior cup as junior players , have any of cumnocks? (Whilst as a cumnock player) no. Bringing up totally irrelevant stuff when u don't like something somebody has said. Bawrash is a fitting username 

Hahahahaha talbot this talbot that, are you sure your not actually a closet talbot fan because the way you go on about them is embarrassing for being supposedly a glenafton diehard. And I was referring to present glenafton players who have played at the same level as burns as I’m well aware the likes of rough, quitongo,smith etc were all on the books of the Glens before. So glenafton players have played in the senior Scottish cup what’s that got to do with anything I’ve mentioned since you say I’m bringing up irrelevant stuff???

Now now children, calm down, particularly you Bear, as even T78 is standing back in amazement as you and BR have a very public slanging match

To be fair T78 will be gearing himself up for today’s televised extravaganza which, I am reliably informed ,is likely to have a special commentator, the famous David Attenborough .
The TV bigwigs thought it was a no brainer to have him so they could televise a game, with loads of cup romance and potential giant killing opportunity , while also gathering loads of footage of a strange land with several examples of the human species seldom seen in among ordinary human beings

To our regular contributor , T78 and all my friends out in Talbotia, enjoy your day and hopefully the team in Black and white will prevail

C’mon the Honest Men

2 minutes ago, Bul2 said:

Now now children, calm down, particularly you Bear, as even T78 is standing back in amazement as you and BR have a very public slanging match

To be fair T78 will be gearing himself up for today’s televised extravaganza which, I am reliably informed ,is likely to have a special commentator, the famous David Attenborough .
The TV bigwigs thought it was a no brainer to have him so they could televise a game, with loads of cup romance and potential giant killing opportunity , while also gathering loads of footage of a strange land with several examples of the human species seldom seen in among ordinary human beings

To our regular contributor , T78 and all my friends out in Talbotia, enjoy your day and hopefully the team in Black and white will prevail

C’mon the Honest Men

It must be murder being a Cumnock man.

Archived