Another year, another Cumnock manager

Wile E Coyote

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nocknosh1988

Harsh on peter he started off well and a wee bad run of form and he looses his job. He should have been given more time to turn it around again. 

4 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

I have made a factual statement. Nothing more.

Do you think nothing should be said  about it. Is this North Korea.

Your club is a shambles. Good to see.

I also made a factual statement, despite all your success you are consumed with Cumnock.

4 minutes ago, CC1987 said:

I also made a factual statement, despite all your success you are consumed with Cumnock.

Cumnock fan in not knowing the difference between fact and opinion shocker.

Why don't you comment on the state your club is in and how it goes through managers like Katie Price goes through money.

Its easier to deflect and blame Talbot and think we give care about no marks.

Give us your opinion on why Leonard left and what Burns will do

14 hours ago, Shanner said:

mutual consented while on holiday? 

I would guess the 'on holiday' part of your post might be part of the issue. If knowing he is away on holiday on a regular basis during the sesaon was discussed when he was appointed, then the blame is CJFC's. If not, the buck has to stop with the manager & his back room staff.  I believe yesterdays Largs pumpfest was nt the first, while he was awayon his holidays...

Harsh on peter he started off well and a wee bad run of form and he looses his job. He should have been given more time to turn it around again. 

Harsh on Peter? No fur me, away on holiday AGAIN!!! Good riddance fur me.

You want to be a manager/ player then make the commitment if you cannie make it, then piss off

13 minutes ago, bigecumnock said:

Only in the second week of December and yesterday was the seventh game this season he has missed due to being away on holiday, does anybody think that’s ok for a football manager.

No and that's simply not good enough to be honest. 

If you're asking players to show Commitment and you're missing that amount of games as a manager then it's never going to work. 

I don't see the tuckers, jonny millars and Darren ' Google me' Hendersons missing that many games. 

Archived