• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Lovely stuff. Just lovely.

Thanks random.

I'll bookmark this for the next time you visit McDiarmid, and every nudge in the box ends with a whole stand screeching and then singing "f**k the SFA"

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The keeper didn't get a chance to punch it properly as he was being fouled, and it dropped to an Aberdeen player who scored.

"dropped"............

Nice goal tho'

MASSIVE.

Huge three points. How much fuckin bottle does Lewis Ferguson have like? Big BIG goals for the Danderinoes. McLennan and Anderson need to start, play, score. They will do it. I always like to see McGinn score too because I love him with all my heart. Hope the neighbours like my yelling...

YAAAAAS.

Dreadful by the ref at the end but can't say they didn't deserve it. I didn't see the first half but we looked exhausted in the 2nd. At least Hardie should be fresh enough to start on Friday so fingers crossed the boys can pick themselves up

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Refs just won Aberdeen the game there.

Livingston player shielding ball out, Aberdeen striker kicks him and he ends up kicking the ball out. Corner.

Corner comes in, keeper punches it off Cosgrove, not even close to a Livi player and ref with a clear view.

Corner again :lol:

Goalkeeper blocked off by two Aberdeen players. No free kick :lol:

Let it all out mate, there there.

Fully deserved win in the end. Huge credit to the team in that second half, every single player looked like they wanted that win. McLennan was superb, but special mention to Stevie May I reckon. Excellent second half, just needs to find his shooting boots!

Bizarrely some might say, but Gary Holt doesn't mention anything to suggest he had any complaints surrounding the winning goal, instead praising his team's efforts in the first half and admitting they were totally pounded in the second half.

Ah well, can't complain that we deserved anything really, you're kind of asking for it when you sit back and invite that kind of pressure. We really missed Lamie when McLennan came on, he ran Burns ragged and think Lamie would have handled him a bit better seeing as he's actually a defender. Was obviously hoping we'd nick something but from the start of the second half I knew we'd concede, at no point did that change no matter how late it got. Was quite surprised the ref didn't give a penalty tbh, was good stuff with the RedTV boys screaming it should have been a penalty when any contact (stream was a bit blurry so hard to tell if it actually was a dive or not) was outside the box anyway :lol: They were good for a laugh anyway, always good to enjoy the little things after a defeat.

Important thing was making sure we didn't get any more injuries with still a few more games to go this month, Hardie might have made a difference but happy enough that he should be fine for Friday, won't be able to just come back from a bad injury and start every game in a pretty hectic schedule. Might be late enough in the season to say we're safe from the drop (actually f**k that, I'll wait and see how much the January window changes our team), so hopefully it's just about seeing how far up the table we can finish, might even be able to revive our title hopes.

6 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Ah well, can't complain that we deserved anything really, you're kind of asking for it when you sit back and invite that kind of pressure. We really missed Lamie when McLennan came on, he ran Burns ragged and think Lamie would have handled him a bit better seeing as he's actually a defender. Was obviously hoping we'd nick something but from the start of the second half I knew we'd concede, at no point did that change no matter how late it got. Was quite surprised the ref didn't give a penalty tbh, was good stuff with the RedTV boys screaming it should have been a penalty when any contact (stream was a bit blurry so hard to tell if it actually was a dive or not) was outside the box anyway :lol: They were good for a laugh anyway, always good to enjoy the little things after a defeat.

Important thing was making sure we didn't get any more injuries with still a few more games to go this month, Hardie might have made a difference but happy enough that he should be fine for Friday, won't be able to just come back from a bad injury and start every game in a pretty hectic schedule. Might be late enough in the season to say we're safe from the drop (actually f**k that, I'll wait and see how much the January window changes our team), so hopefully it's just about seeing how far up the table we can finish, might even be able to revive our title hopes.

You're definitely laughing and not at all seething!

Archived