• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, AngusTheBull said:

First time we'll have played Livi since March 2006 - a 3:0 Dons home win.

Played in the cup in 2014, Adam Rooney hat trick helped you to a 4-0 win.

Remember going into that game with a bit of confidence that we'd at least keep the score down a bit. :lol: Ended up being a great ending to that season tbh, when Mark Burchill was a hero.

3 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Remember going into that game with a bit of confidence that we'd at least keep the score down a bit. :lol: Ended up being a great ending to that season tbh, when Mark Burchill was a hero.

In AngustheBull's defence I have also completely forgotten that game!

I'd bite your hand off for that tomorrow tbh as the only way we look like scoring is from a set piece. With GMS likely out again I'd like to see McLennan get another chance. Devlin still doubtful so I'd imagine Considine will start again.

If Devlin’s fit then let’s play Considine up front with May feeding off.

11 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

8456226E-BA71-4CFD-A869-A72E74739323.gif

Going to claim I thought I'd typed 'in the league' :whistle 

In reality I didn't check the league cup fixtures :(

7 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Ash Taylor also on the scoresheet with Scott Brown on his debut having to make a few good saves apparently

1 minute ago, Livilion28 said:

What team do you think we should go with? We have game Friday night so will we change squad?

Having thought about again, I reckon it will be something like...

Kelly, McMillan, Gallagher, Halkett, Lithgow, Burns, Byrne, Jacobs, Pittman, Sibbald, Menga

Guest Bob Mahelp

It's a vital game for us tomorrow, unfortunately one which will be played out in front of a shite awful, disinterested crowd. 

We need 9 points out of the next 3 games. At least :thumsup2

57 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

It's a vital game for us tomorrow, unfortunately one which will be played out in front of a shite awful, disinterested crowd. 

We need 9 points out of the next 3 games. At least :thumsup2

Don't think its that uninteresting; after all Teresa May postponed the Brexit vote just so she can keep up with the developments

5 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

Having thought about again, I reckon it will be something like...

Kelly, McMillan, Gallagher, Halkett, Lithgow, Burns, Byrne, Jacobs, Pittman, Sibbald, Menga

Might rest up Keaghan again too, and I think Hamilton will start up front with Menga.

11 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Might rest up Keaghan again too, and I think Hamilton will start up front with Menga.

Not so sure, Keaghan has become so vital to us this season, he needs to play for me. 

Cant see Hamilton starting, would love it but I reckon we will go Sibbald off Menga after his goal on Saturday. 

5 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

Not so sure, Keaghan has become so vital to us this season, he needs to play for me. 

Cant see Hamilton starting, would love it but I reckon we will go Sibbald off Menga after his goal on Saturday. 

Ideally i'd have Keaghan play too, but you need to be sensible and rotate the team to protect certain players, Keaghan has had a few injuries in the latter part of his career and 3 games in 6 days might be too much for him, or at the least I doubt he's going to be able to give his best in every game, makes more sense to rest him tonight so he's fully up for it on Friday. Youngers guys like Pittman and Byrne can handle it, Burns is a similar player and could come in for him.

No chance Hardie will play 2 games in 3 days, then again on Fri, that would be crazy. Read Holt saying Hardie was feeling his legs tight after his first start this season, also said Robinson was battling a hamstring problem, then again he said the same thing previously then played the players.:lol:

Archived