Sign in to follow this  
Flybhoy

Hibernian v Celtic

Congratulations to Hibs today. They played very well, stopped Celtic playing their usual game but as predicted everyone in emerald green is making excuses that Celtic lost because too many of their players were off form. Hibs were just the better team. Celtic were second best because Hibs bossed it in every area of the park.  Simple really! 

44 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Can anyone be arsed to work out the last time Celtic or Sevco have spent so little time at the top of the table this late in December? I can’t be arsed but this must be the first time in quite a number of years?@HibeeJibee

I'm more concerned about the last time neither of them were top come the end of the season, amusing as this current situation is.

As a football fan first it was pleasing to watch the Hibs passing game. The Hibs way. Completely bypassed Celtic's midfield out of the game.

If I get the time and the dosh this season I will get down to Edinburgh and take in the Easter Road experience for myself.

:)

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Lol what. Of course they are.

TBH I never said Celtic weren’t favourites. All I said was it was disrespectful to the team at the top of the league ;) 

Congratulations to Hibs today. They played very well, stopped Celtic playing their usual game but as predicted everyone in emerald green is making excuses that Celtic lost because too many of their players were off form. Hibs were just the better team. Celtic were second best because Hibs bossed it in every area of the park.  Simple really! 

We were shit and well played hibs, they deserved their win is the general comment from every Celtic fan I’ve seen on this thread. Not sure what more you’re looking for tbh

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

We were shit and well played hibs, they deserved their win is the general comment from every Celtic fan I’ve seen on this thread. Not sure what more you’re looking for tbh

You were shit because Hibs bossed it. Most of the Celtic fans on here are going on about how poor your own players were and in doing so take the credit away from the Hibs players and management who simply sorted you out, stopped you playing and shafted you. I'm not looking for anything other than honesty thb

41 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Anyway, well played today. You'll regret that when we are hoisting the league flag after pipping Celtic by a few points in May !

Don't worry mate, hearts will get theirs in few weeks;)

You were shit because Hibs bossed it. Most of the Celtic fans on here are going on about how poor your own players were and in doing so take the credit away from the Hibs players and management who simply sorted you out, stopped you playing and shafted you. I'm not looking for anything other than honesty thb

Celtic fans in looking at the game from a Celtic fans point of view while giving credit to the opposition shocker.

Most of the Celtic fans on here are going on about how poor your own players were and in doing so take the credit away from the Hibs

Things that haven't really happened thread for this pish.

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Celtic fans in looking at the game from a Celtic fans point of view while giving credit to the opposition shocker.

Seriously? That's the best you can do?  My point is still valid and your reply is only about point scoring and so can be ignored. How about for once it's not all about Celtic.? How about just say that you were played off the park by the better team and leave it at that? Hibs fans on here deserve more than the Celtic fans are giving them. 

I'm more concerned about the last time neither of them were top come the end of the season, amusing as this current situation is.

I think that’s a far easier question to answer tbqh.

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Things that haven't really happened thread for this pish.

More point scoring. Why not put in an adult reply Romeo if you've actually got something constructive to say. 

It's a mystery why Hibs are only 8th when they can pull off a performance and result such as this.

I hope they can get back in the mix and get up there with the likes of Aberdeen and Rangers

Seriously? That's the best you can do?  My point is still valid and your reply is only about point scoring and so can be ignored. How about for once it's not all about Celtic.? How about just say that you were played off the park by the better team and leave it at that? Hibs fans on here deserve more than the Celtic fans are giving them. 

I’m sure the hibs fans are beelin, probably feels like a hollow victory now you’ve pointed that out. They’ll be pure gutted that every Celtic fan has said it was a well deserved win before commenting of their own teams performance.

8 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

weejoesheidsgone emoji12.png

I don't think so. Just got a few minutes to spare on here. Why don't you come back when you have a constructive comment? 

Just now, Drew Brees said:

I’m sure the hibs fans are beelin, probably feels like a hollow victory now you’ve pointed that out. They’ll be pure gutted that every Celtic fan has said it was a well deserved win before commenting of their own teams performance.

Not sure how much of that makes sense. My original comment still stands. It's not about Celtic on this occasion it more about Hibs and how well they played, although if you read the DR it will only be about how poor the Celtic players were and what are you going to do about Brendan from you 'war chest'?