Sign in to follow this  
Flybhoy

Hibernian v Celtic

That’s first goal is absolute filth. Really good performance, everyone knew there role and executed it perfectly. Porto MOTM for me, what a player he could be. Still 19 years old. 

The tactics from Lennon were spot on as well, he’s come in for a bit of stick recently so credit where it is due. 

4 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

It was. But we heard you the first time when you said it as Romero

The back up Man U keeper? Does he post on here?

Sportscene shaping up to be a delightful watch this week. Accies to top it off.

Can anyone be arsed to work out the last time Celtic or Sevco have spent so little time at the top of the table this late in December? I can’t be arsed but this must be the first time in quite a number of years?@HibeeJibee

2 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Can anyone be arsed to work out the last time Celtic or Sevco have spent so little time at the top of the table this late in December? I can’t be arsed but this must be the first time in quite a number of years?@HibeeJibee

Sevco have never topped the table before this season

Celtic, Inverness CT and Hamilton Accies continued to swap places at the top right up until the end of January during season 2014/15. Accies on their first season back up also defeated Celtic at Celtic Park 1-0

18 minutes ago, gannonball said:

The back up Man U keeper? Does he post on here?

Usually in the Junior Football forum

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

That ref sent Brown off once before - at Ross County. And the decision was laughably overturned. So maybe he's once bitten, twice shy.

Didn't know it was the same ref, in that case it's understandable that that incident is in the back of his mind here after being undermined like that the last time he sent Brown off.

13 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Idiot emoji1.png

Oooo. Such anger. Oh, I get it....ssshhhhh. It's meant to be a secret that you post under 2 names ? Okay. I won't tell.

Just now, Pet Jeden said:

Oooo. Such anger. Oh, I get it....ssshhhhh. It's meant to be a secret that you post under 2 names ? Okay. I won't tell.

Think you are way off here pal.. And I mean waaaaay off.

Sevco have never topped the table before this season
Celtic, Inverness CT and Hamilton Accies continued to swap places at the top right up until the end of January during season 2014/15. Accies on their first season back up also defeated Celtic at Celtic Park 1-0

Cheers M92!

4 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Think you are way off here pal.. And I mean waaaaay off.

Anyway, well played today. You'll regret that when we are hoisting the league flag after pipping Celtic by a few points in May !

Congratulations to Hibs today. They played very well, stopped Celtic playing their usual game but as predicted everyone in emerald green is making excuses that Celtic lost because too many of their players were off form. Hibs were just the better team. Celtic were second best because Hibs bossed it in every area of the park.  Simple really!