Hibernian v Celtic

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We’ll get pumped. We were lucky it wasn’t about 9-2 at Celtc Park earlier in the season. We’ve now got a huge injury list and have been rotten ever since that game. 

Pretty much this.......I’d be delighted to get a point but just have a bad feeling.........3 - 1 Celtic............[emoji20][emoji20]

I don't want to dampen the enthusiasm of the Killie boys in this thread, but Celtic are 3 games and 18 goals up on you, so I wouldn't get your hopes up, even if we somehow magick up a win today.

As for the team, the good news is that Lenny looks like he's sticking with 4 at the back for the time being. The bad news is that one of the four is Stephen Whittaker.

Izzy back in, he's been decent anytime he's played recently. Sinclair could be doing with getting his finger out.

Agree about Izzy, had a great game v killie last week.

Agree about Sinclair, keep waiting for the game that’s gonna change his season, but he keeps disappointing.

Agree about Izzy, had a great game v killie last week.

Agree about Sinclair, keep waiting for the game that’s gonna change his season, but he keeps disappointing.
Sinclair seems to have lost the ability to go past a defender. Don't know if it's confidence or just that opposition players are wise to him.

This build up is shocking, it’s a bad day when kris Boyd seems the most intelligent of the lot. Commons has a constant struggle with the English language, I can’t believe McQueen gets paid for her shift, and mcginn just looks and sounds uncomfortable in that environment. Tragic build up and now we have Andy Walker, f**k Sky sports.

This build up is shocking, it’s a bad day when kris Boyd seems the most intelligent of the lot. Commons has a constant struggle with the English language, I can’t believe McQueen gets paid for her shift, and mcginn just looks and sounds uncomfortable in that environment. Tragic build up and now we have Andy Walker, f**k Sky sports.
Worst excuse ever.

Archived