Hibernian v Celtic

26 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Motherwell 3 (three) Sheep 0

Aberdeen have a massive financial advantage over Motherwell.

22 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Not 10x the advantage with Champions League and TV money.

5 minutes ago, Romeo said:

So how big should the gap be before a team is expected to win every single game?

10x the advantage etc etc

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Motherwell 3 (three) Sheep 0

Aberdeen have a massive financial advantage over Motherwell.

And most Aberdeen fans would agree they're underperforming this season and in that game in particular.

48 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Not 10x the advantage with Champions League and TV money.

I have no problem with fans criticising Celtic but by criticising Celtic it takes away from the result hibs got,for me the bigger picture is other teams in the league  have stepped up.
The league itself is in a better place than 2 years ago,the teams within the league have went up a level even thou Celtic will still win everything again.

But just think if that result was reversed then Aberdeen would now be on level points with Celtic. I don't think there has been in the top tier a season not for a long time where 1st and 8th are only separated by 8 points mid way through December.

Livi only two wins from top spot too. Fantastic league, especially if you’re not a Dundee fan [emoji853]

34 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I have no problem with fans criticising Celtic but by criticising Celtic it takes away from the result hibs got,for me the bigger picture is other teams in the league  have stepped up.
The league itself is in a better place than 2 years ago,the teams within the league have went up a level even thou Celtic will still win everything again.

Celtic supporters looking at the league table as it stands on 17th December and pretending not to be embarrassed.

Archived