Hibernian v Celtic

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

The wee lad Johnston looks decent in fairness.  

They are all good players and would be regular starters at any other Scottish team. But for 3 or 4 of them to be on the pitch at one point - in one of Celtic's more difficult fixtures - made wonder if this was Rogers saying to the board " I'm working  with kids and has-beens - get the cheque book out ya tight-wads"

14 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

It was an awful challenge tbf. Spent the rest of the game with Horgan up his arse. Probably the worst I’ve seen him play against us.

Horgan was immense at the dirty work today. He’s clearly got ability on the ball but his off the ball work rate really impressed me. As you said he absolutely hounded Brown throughout and nullified him. 

6 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

That's a cracking result, well in Hibs!

Listening to it, sounded quite a comfortable victory.

Hibs just need to do more of the same midweek to nail the bigot double and put themselves right back in the mix.

Celtic have away games at Aberdeen and Rangers before the January break, whilst killie's next 3 matches are Hamilton, Motherwell and st Mirren .. there is every chance killie will be top for the winter break.

Just hope the top teams keep taking points off each other (apart from us obviously), the table really could look quite exciting before Celtic go out and spend £1.5m in the transfer window.

Ftfy

4 hours ago, Snafu said:

Who the hell edited that? When you get a goal 46 seconds into the game you want to see the whole thing, right from kick-off, but a bit was cut out. And the second goal was missed completely - it jumped from a Celtic attack breaking down to the action replay! Also the Scott Brown tackle was missing, though from what I've heard that may have been because it would require an 18 certificate.

22 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

IMG_3948.jpg

There's not enough beliefs being beggared here.

Say what you like about the likes of Jim Traynor and the Union Bears, but they knew to chuck in a memorable phrase or two in their Hibs-inspired heidsplosions. It's one area where Rangers clearly have Celtic beat.

Not sure how much of that makes sense. My original comment still stands. It's not about Celtic on this occasion it more about Hibs and how well they played, although if you read the DR it will only be about how poor the Celtic players were and what are you going to do about Brendan from you 'war chest'?
The Daily Record is a business whose purpose is to generate revenue by selling newspapers and advertising. If they could make £3.50 more by never writing about Hibs again, they'd do it.

Archived