Hibernian v Celtic

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Drew Brees said:

I’m sure the hibs fans are beelin, probably feels like a hollow victory now you’ve pointed that out. They’ll be pure gutted that every Celtic fan has said it was a well deserved win before commenting of their own teams performance.

Not sure how much of that makes sense. My original comment still stands. It's not about Celtic on this occasion it more about Hibs and how well they played, although if you read the DR it will only be about how poor the Celtic players were and what are you going to do about Brendan from you 'war chest'?

On 09/12/2018 at 14:26, HibsFan said:

Brendan Rodgers physically cannot win in Leith. At least 2-0 Hibs going on 5 or 6, one would have to assume.

That was a good shout! Hope you had money on it.

2 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

Can anyone be arsed to work out the last time Celtic or Sevco have spent so little time at the top of the table this late in December? I can’t be arsed but this must be the first time in quite a number of years?@HibeeJibee

If you can be a bit more precise numbers-wise I'll certainly have a go.

11 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Wee Brendan still trying to get his woeful central defenders to play it out from the back when they were 2-0 down and 86 minutes deep into the game was some laugh btw. 

Was Rogers forced to play Izaguirre, Morgan, Johnston and Hayes - or was he making a pre-January point to his board again ?

Archived