Hibernian v Celtic

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to Hibs today. They played very well, stopped Celtic playing their usual game but as predicted everyone in emerald green is making excuses that Celtic lost because too many of their players were off form. Hibs were just the better team. Celtic were second best because Hibs bossed it in every area of the park.  Simple really! 

44 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Can anyone be arsed to work out the last time Celtic or Sevco have spent so little time at the top of the table this late in December? I can’t be arsed but this must be the first time in quite a number of years?@HibeeJibee

I'm more concerned about the last time neither of them were top come the end of the season, amusing as this current situation is.

Congratulations to Hibs today. They played very well, stopped Celtic playing their usual game but as predicted everyone in emerald green is making excuses that Celtic lost because too many of their players were off form. Hibs were just the better team. Celtic were second best because Hibs bossed it in every area of the park.  Simple really! 

We were shit and well played hibs, they deserved their win is the general comment from every Celtic fan I’ve seen on this thread. Not sure what more you’re looking for tbh

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

We were shit and well played hibs, they deserved their win is the general comment from every Celtic fan I’ve seen on this thread. Not sure what more you’re looking for tbh

You were shit because Hibs bossed it. Most of the Celtic fans on here are going on about how poor your own players were and in doing so take the credit away from the Hibs players and management who simply sorted you out, stopped you playing and shafted you. I'm not looking for anything other than honesty thb

You were shit because Hibs bossed it. Most of the Celtic fans on here are going on about how poor your own players were and in doing so take the credit away from the Hibs players and management who simply sorted you out, stopped you playing and shafted you. I'm not looking for anything other than honesty thb

Celtic fans in looking at the game from a Celtic fans point of view while giving credit to the opposition shocker.

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Celtic fans in looking at the game from a Celtic fans point of view while giving credit to the opposition shocker.

Seriously? That's the best you can do?  My point is still valid and your reply is only about point scoring and so can be ignored. How about for once it's not all about Celtic.? How about just say that you were played off the park by the better team and leave it at that? Hibs fans on here deserve more than the Celtic fans are giving them. 

Seriously? That's the best you can do?  My point is still valid and your reply is only about point scoring and so can be ignored. How about for once it's not all about Celtic.? How about just say that you were played off the park by the better team and leave it at that? Hibs fans on here deserve more than the Celtic fans are giving them. 

I’m sure the hibs fans are beelin, probably feels like a hollow victory now you’ve pointed that out. They’ll be pure gutted that every Celtic fan has said it was a well deserved win before commenting of their own teams performance.

Archived