Hibernian v Celtic

9 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Walker says Celtic are still favourites to win the league. Very disrespectful to Kilmarnock.

How is it disrepectul? Hes just going off what the bookies are saying really.

ETA - wait a minute here am I defending Andy fucking Walker?!

Heads gone.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deserved result, as much as some Celtic players couldn't be arsed today, Hibs were fantastic.  The centre back pairing of Ambrose and Porteous was excellent while young Mackie who came on in the second half looked really good as well.  

I think it's time to cut Sinclair loose and give the likes of Lewis Morgan and Mikey Johnston more playing time, Sinclair was one of the chief passengers today and both Morgan and Johnston looked much better once they came on.  

Hibs now within spitting distance of the pack. Kilmarnock still top. Its all down to Accies now. No pressure.
image.png.c83258a5c2ea6fde31f101b58bb8b8bf.png

Great how there’s only 3 points between the top 5 teams. It’s annoying how Rangers and Celtic always seem to have lots of games in hand. One down today, 2 go. Sadly I think Rangers will go top today and the new DVD will be out for “1 week at the top.”

That’s first goal is absolute filth. Really good performance, everyone knew there role and executed it perfectly. Porto MOTM for me, what a player he could be. Still 19 years old. 

The tactics from Lennon were spot on as well, he’s come in for a bit of stick recently so credit where it is due. 

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

That ref sent Brown off once before - at Ross County. And the decision was laughably overturned. So maybe he's once bitten, twice shy.

Didn't know it was the same ref, in that case it's understandable that that incident is in the back of his mind here after being undermined like that the last time he sent Brown off.

Archived