Hibernian v Celtic

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when Brown used to tear about screaming, pointing, puffing his chest out and kicking people. 

Today, in the 2nd half, he stood still; pointing, screaming, puffing and not getting close enough to kick anyone. 

He's done 

That wasn't the same Hibs team we mullered the other week. Where did that performance come from? 

Just now, Green Day said:

Been in London and on underground to Heathrow. Surprised at result, but looks like a better balanced team. Did we play well? Or were Celtic crap?

We we're brilliant, pressed them all over the pitch, they had no answer. 2 cracking goals. 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

What makes you say that? 

Oh, the fact Aitchison ran away from his loan deal over two months ago? 

"I'm led to believe he's not setting the heather on fire" :lol:

Shows how much interest he has in all things Celtic. Fairly sure before he walked  away months ago Dumbo fans were raving about him as well. Absolute minter. 

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

What makes you say that? 

Oh, the fact Aitchison ran away from his loan deal over two months ago? 

"I'm led to believe he's not setting the heather on fire" :lol:

I thought he was still there but struggling to get a game, didnt realise he was back after shiteing it though.

I wasnt lying though, like when you  made up that Shay Logan made an official compaint our fans eh?

Anyway Hibs were the deserved winners today. We were certainly there for the taking but Lennon set up Hibs perfectly with rapid players on the counter and the more we kept pushing players up the more we were playing in to their hands.

That's a cracking result, well in Hibs!

Listening to it, sounded quite a comfortable victory.

Hibs just need to do more of the same midweek to nail the bigot double and put themselves right back in the mix.

Celtic have away games at Aberdeen and Rangers before the January break, whilst killie's next 3 matches are Hamilton, Motherwell and st Mirren .. there is every chance killie will be top for the winter break.

Just hope the top teams keep taking points off each other (apart from us obviously), the table really could look quite exciting before Celtic go out and spend £15m in the transfer window.

21 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Would I be right in thinking Lewis McLeod is a Celtic fan ?
His commentary is so f*cking crawling.....get him to feck......

I assume you mean Liam McLeod? I was under the impression he's a Dons fan. May be wrong.

Archived