Hibernian v Celtic

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair play to Hibs, looked much more up for it than us. Mikey Johnston done more since he came on than Sinclair has done all game. Edouard been very poor as well, hasn’t left Porteous pocket.

Seen far to many performances like this so far throughout the season.

Having N’tcham and Brown in the same midfield is always going to struggle to create anything.

When was the last time we won at Easter Road btw?

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Poor management then ?

What about Jack Aitchison ? Is he pish ?

I firmly point the blame at Lawwel for this one. Hes done this before trying to limp along with what we have got when we have injuries in specific positions. Aitchison is on loan at Dumbarton I think and isnt exactly setting the heather on fire Im lead to believe.

8 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Regardless of budget aiming to go the season with two reliable strikers in any top league is a bit of a risk. Aiming to play in Europe and 50+ games with a 20 year old and a man who was injured a lot of last season is asking for problems.

Aye, just ignore the numerous wingers/attacking midfielders, as clearly only strikers can score.

You should be walking through domestic games. Your manager is more to blame than your board.

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Poor management then ?

What about Jack Aitchison ? Is he pish ?

Aitchison walked away from a lower league loan spell, where he'd get regular senior games, to return to playing for Celtics youth.

I think you'll be able to guess what'll happen when he reaches an age where he can't play against kids anymore.

Just now, gannonball said:

I firmly point the blame at Lawwel for this one. Hes done this before trying to limp along with what we have got when we have injuries in specific positions. Aitchison is on loan at Dumbarton I think and isnt exactly setting the heather on fire Im lead to believe.

:lol: you’ve just totally made that last sentence up eh.

Just now, gannonball said:

Aitchison is on loan at Dumbarton I think and isnt exactly setting the heather on fire Im lead to believe.

He chickened out of that loan spell and returned to play for your youths.

1 minute ago, Muzza81 said:

:lol: you’ve just totally made that last sentence up eh.

What makes you say that? 

Oh, the fact Aitchison ran away from his loan deal over two months ago? 

"I'm led to believe he's not setting the heather on fire" :lol:

Archived