Hibernian v Celtic

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I presume Celtic have only been given a small allocation of tickets for the traditional “away end” and yet there is an obvious lack of demand from the home supporters.Additional revenue being missed and people who want to go to the match being denied entrance. Not really very clever!!

I presume Celtic have only been given a small allocation of tickets for the traditional “away end” and yet there is an obvious lack of demand from the home supporters.Additional revenue being missed and people who want to go to the match being denied entrance. Not really very clever!!

Only get half the stand now. Seems strange with all the empty seats around the ground.

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Only get half the stand now. Seems strange with all the empty seats around the ground.

Your lucky we even grant you that.  We should build a massive pillar to block your view too.

3 minutes ago, MJC said:

Any other player playing for any other team and that is a red card all day long. 

1 minute ago, Pet Jeden said:

Could have been a red. For another player in another team.

The nick of these c***s.

Whilst it could have been a red the lack of reaction from Hibs players at the challenge and the card shows to me they were content with the outcome.

The nick of these c***s.
Whilst it could have been a red the lack of reaction from Hibs players at the challenge and the card shows to me they were content with the outcome.
I didn't realise that teams formally submitted victim impact feedback to officials.

Archived