Hibernian v Celtic

One of my favourite away days this, a ground we struggled at last season, failing to win there.

The home side finally ending a stinking run of form yesterday at Hamilton, we have been a bit hot and cold of late so going for a hard fought 2-1 win, Christie and Sinclair with the goals.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Aim Here said:

I'll bring the Israel one and the Green, Black and White Union Jack, will that do?

Stuffed inside the Stone Island gear - quality.

Where you stashing the pyro?

Hope Brendan doesn’t change the team to much on the back of Thursday. Got a very poor record at Easter Road over the last few years, so hopefully we can turn things around.

Why is Neil Lennon not doing post match interviews?
Seems to be Gary Parker doing them at the moment

29 minutes ago, Connor7 said:

Hope Brendan doesn’t change the team to much on the back of Thursday. Got a very poor record at Easter Road over the last few years, so hopefully we can turn things around.

Why is Neil Lennon not doing post match interviews?
Seems to be Gary Parker doing them at the moment

Anytime I see Gary Parker being interviewed I keep expecting the interviewer to give him two pound for a Big Issue.

8 hours ago, Green Day said:

No Palestine flags next week Bhoys, we have Marciano back in goals

Ach, don't worry. It wouldn't worry him. He'd probably just just march up to the seats with the flags, kick out the flag-wavers and put his own relatives in the seats.

29 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Ach, don't worry. It wouldn't worry him. He'd probably just just march up to the seats with the flags, kick out the flag-wavers and put his own relatives in the seats.

Hard to disagree with that stance if you've seen his missus.jXJlZwQx_400x400.jpg.7a6d2fdd94841d69487d562cb7e17710.jpg

Archived