The Pie & Bovril Dead Pool 2019

Domino shuffles off at age 78.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/claudine-auger-dead-james-bond-21132110

1st French Bond girl. ooh-la-lah

Augurs not well.

IMG_1869.jpg.55f32ba593e53b5ad2b97839c48cd893.jpg

My uncle is a saxophone player and played with the Alex Harvey Soul Band, and did gigs with Alex well into the 1970s. Got some pictures at home of him on stage at the Apollo with Alex and co.

I will be mightily disappointed if you haven’t picked up his sax and tried to shout “saxomophone” into it.

53 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

PHIL THE GREEK!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

Taken to hospital as a precaution. 

Prince Philip taken to hospital https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50870869

Assuming he holds out to the 1st of January, he might smash his PB for the number of deadpool entries. odd that it its only at the end that the people are choosing him......

10 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

Assuming he holds out to the 1st of January, he might smash his PB for the number of deadpool entries. odd that it its only at the end that the people are choosing him......

At the moment I haven't picked Greek Phil for 2020 but I think I might need to make a substitution, will wait until closer to new years

38 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

At the moment I haven't picked Greek Phil for 2020 but I think I might need to make a substitution, will wait until closer to new years

Aye very low hanging fruit and not exactly likely to get bonus points for a solo pick. Still, points are points. 

Its the time of year to go over the list and see what the internet is saying about them.......

In my attempts to avoid the ignominy of a zero point year, I'll admit to straw-clutching but shirley there must be some accommodation for the fact that Stavros has been dead for a while now, it's just the selfish b*****d won't admit it. I mean, just look at him. Half a point at least. 

Sky News has a reporter and her umbrella, camped around outside the hozzy which is supposedly maintaining the Chooky Embra  in the land of the living. The rotten bastarts won't give her any updates on his condition and same goes for "The Palace"

It's as if our lovely Royal Family couldn't give a shit as to just how concerned we, her loyal subjects are as to their collective well being.

Sky News has a reporter and her umbrella, camped around outside the hozzy which is supposedly maintaining the Chooky Embra  in the land of the living. The rotten bastarts won't give her any updates on his condition and same goes for "The Palace"
It's as if our lovely Royal Family couldn't give a shit as to just how concerned we, her loyal subjects are as to their collective well being.

Or how many points we will possibly get. Which I think is the more important point.

Aye very low hanging fruit and not exactly likely to get bonus points for a solo pick. Still, points are points. 
Its the time of year to go over the list and see what the internet is saying about them.......

The new most popular pick rule makes him free money, really.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

The new most popular pick rule makes him free money, really.

Unless, of course, the scrounging racist manlizard survives another year, but even then, because almost everyone has picked him, you'll probably not go down in the rankings for using up a slot for him.