Jump to content
Miguel Sanchez

The Pie & Bovril Dead Pool 2019

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Rubber dinghy rapids etc

I wish my girlfriend would blow herself up.

Having to inflate her all the time is a pain in the arse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, The Gypsy King said:

I wish my girlfriend would blow herself up.

Having to inflate her all the time is a pain in the arse.

You may be using her wrong. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Eednud said:

Anne Phelan, Myra Desmond in Prisonr aka Prisoner Cell Block H has done her time at 75. https://www.smh.com.au/culture/tv-and-radio/one-of-the-best-humans-prisoner-actress-anne-phelan-dies-aged-75-20191028-p534vb.html

@Eednud does the Sydney Morning Herald do a quiz? (Asking for an acquaintance).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Rubber dinghy rapids etc

Ya fooked up rabbit with no ears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/10/2019 at 13:04, Ned Nederlander said:

Reports that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has been killed - don't think I've ever had so many ex picks go in such a short space if time.

(His death has been misreported before though)

Picked him before on my old account on here, celebrated when it was announced back in the day, only to be seething now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/10/2019 at 05:51, Eednud said:

Anne Phelan, Myra Desmond in Prisonr aka Prisoner Cell Block H has done her time at 75. https://www.smh.com.au/culture/tv-and-radio/one-of-the-best-humans-prisoner-actress-anne-phelan-dies-aged-75-20191028-p534vb.html

I watched her die about 30 years ago. And it was gripping stuff. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I watched her die about 30 years ago. And it was gripping stuff. 
 

The SMH got her age wrong, she was only 71.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Eednud said:


The SMH got her age wrong, she was only 71.

Bloody hell. That means she was only 36/37 when that episode was filmed. Proof positive that prison ages you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Bloody hell. That means she was only 36/37 when that episode was filmed. Proof positive that prison ages you. 

I can't remember who the original quote was attributed to but it was along the lines of "Australian men are the worst lovers in the world", to which the reply was "Yeah, but have you seen what we get to practice on ?".

I'll get me coat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chomp my root said:

I can't remember who the original quote was attributed to but it was along the lines of "Australian men are the worst lovers in the world", to which the reply was "Yeah, but have you seen what we get to practice on ?".

I'll get me coat.

If the kangaroo shagging ex-convicts can't cope then I'm more than happy to practice on Nicole Kidman, Kylie, Dannii and Natalie Imbruglia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, tamthebam said:

If the kangaroo shagging ex-convicts can't cope then I'm more than happy to practice on Nicole Kidman, Kylie, Dannii and Natalie Imbruglia

No one can say that you're not a team player mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...