Jump to content
Miguel Sanchez

The Pie & Bovril Dead Pool 2019

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

 


The suicide/murder clause?

Now there's a thing! A ruling for Sunday please, @Miguel Sanchez?

On 09/12/2018 at 12:17, Miguel Sanchez said:

Unnatural Causes - If your pick is murdered, commits suicide or has an accident, you get 30 extra points.

Is euthanasia 'natural causes'?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Belgian citizen, euthanasia legal in Belgium, no bonus imo

Whilst it's definitely not murder, surely it counts as suicide? 'Euthanasia'  synonms in the thesaurus include 'assisted suicide', which is how she chose to die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bit O/T but why do British people travel to Switzerland for assisted suicide when it's legal in Belgium? Just would seem easier to go to Belgium than Switzerland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ArabAuslander said:

Bit O/T but why do British people travel to Switzerland for assisted suicide when it's legal in Belgium? Just would seem easier to go to Belgium than Switzerland.

Belgium is shite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, alta-pete said:


f**k YOU MIGUEL.

 

39 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

YOUVE GOT TIL SUNDAY. THINK ABOUT IT.

Can we assume that Pete speaks in jest? The convenor's decision must be accepted. Otherwise we don't have a game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

Whilst it's definitely not murder, surely it counts as suicide? 'Euthanasia'  synonms in the thesaurus include 'assisted suicide', which is how she chose to die.

While I respect the Ref's decision is final, I'd say it falls under the suicide rule.

Just raging I dropped the cow after her 'two faced' shenanigans. There's a special place in Hell for the likes of her. :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bold Rover said:

 

Can we assume that Pete speaks in jest? The convenor's decision must be accepted. Otherwise we don't have a game.

Decisions are not final until the scores are posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, chomp my root said:

While I respect the Ref's decision is final, I'd say it falls under the suicide rule.

Just raging I dropped the cow after her 'two faced' shenanigans. There's a special place in Hell for the likes of her. :angry:

What if someone is on life support, is it murder if the doc switches it off?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Can we assume that Pete speaks in jest? The convenor's decision must be accepted. Otherwise we don't have a game.

Convener’s decision will be final. In the event of an unfavourable decision, I have no appetite to put my case before the European Court of Arbitration for Sport. Dead Pool is however serious bidness. Especially at the sharp end and going into the last 8 weeks of the competition...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, thisal said:

What if someone is on life support, is it murder if the doc switches it off?

A bit 'if your auntie had baws...'.

If you opt for assisted suicide, the clue is in the name I'd have thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...