The Pie & Bovril Dead Pool 2019

On 30/06/2019 at 12:36, Miguel Sanchez said:

Controversy!

This week, a woman named Beth Chapman died. She was the wife of Dog the Bounty Hunter: Both @Ned Nederlander and @Oooooft picked her.

If you go to Wikipedia and type in Beth Chapman however you are not immediately taken to the page of the wife of Dog the Bounty Hunter. You're taken here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beth_Chapman

This is why on the spreadsheet for both of these entries she's listed as USA Politician with the birth date 06/04/62. Let this be a lesson to everyone for next year - if you're including minor celebrities (from a UK perspective), please be as clear as you can. Ned did specify who it was and Oooooft, well, we all know how seriously he takes it, so he made sure I knew. Here's a link: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9404380/dog-the-bounty-hunter-memorial-beth-chapman-hawaii-cancer/

She was 51 when she died, so she was worth 74 points. Add the extra 25 for a Deadly Duo, and that's 99 points for Ned and Oooooft. As a result, the standings look like this:

Bollocks to that shite!

The Liz Taylor Rule apples - "Is someone a celebrity if their child or spouse or relative is famous? Probably not. If they don't have a Wikipedia page and their only claim to fame is a well-known relation, they don't count."

1 hour ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Bollocks to that shite!

The Liz Taylor Rule apples - "Is someone a celebrity if their child or spouse or relative is famous? Probably not. If they don't have a Wikipedia page and their only claim to fame is a well-known relation, they don't count."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beth_Chapman_(bounty_hunter)

2 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Bollocks to that shite!

I've never heard of her but she has a Wiki page and held political office. I don't understand your questioning of the convenor 's earlier explanation.

17 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:

I've never heard of her but she has a Wiki page and held political office. I don't understand your questioning of the convenor 's earlier explanation.

That was the other one.

2 hours ago, pandarilla said:
7 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:
The Pie & Bovril dead Pool 2019 - serious business.

Anyone who takes a dead pool seriously is a psychopath. Accordingly, they're oftw.

You all know my mantra on this.

It's just a bit of fun!