The Pie & Bovril Dead Pool 2019

Week 19 update

As seen above, a man from the 1970s with a questionable history about putting small furry animals into his orifices has died. Never fear though, Richard Gere is alive and well and able to make films. It's Freddie Starr who's gone: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48225576

I'm not going to pretend to know the first thing about the guy. He seems to have come from a tumultuous background, being in care as a child. He was married a lot, went through a failed Yewtree allegation and was in a pretty sad state by the time he died, with six children who didn't speak to him. In something curiously and uniquely British though it's a red top tabloid newspaper headline that he'll be best remembered for.

Image result for freddie starr

I mean they didn't even get the follow-up right. It wasn't his hamster, it was some else's. Vile. 

Anyway, he died at 76, so he's worth 49 Base Points. Four people picked him, from opposing ends of the scoreboard. @alta-pete, @Blootoon87, @HI HAT and @Sergeant Wilson.

The scoring now looks like this:

1. alta-pete 448
2. Oooooft 375
3. Ned Nederlander 361

4. sparky88 328
5. DBA 282
6. chomp my root 221
7. Bishop Briggs 207
8. Lex 186
Once a Rover always a Rover 151
10. cdisaaccie, peasy23, The Naitch 140
11. Musketeer Gripweed 106

12. gingette 105
13. JustOneCornetto 101
14. Ben Twilly 93
15. wellinwigan 92
16. ICTJohnboy 91
17. Miguel Sanchez 84

18. LoonsYouthTeam 78
19. Indale Winton, lichtgilphead, qos_75 70
20. Bold Rover, Ross. 69

21. Sweaty Morph 62
22. Blootoon87, HI HAT, Sergeant Wilson 49
23. 10menwent2mow, JamieStevenson, Karpaty, killiefan27, RadgerTheBadger, Willie adie 46
24. The DA, Ziggy 44

25. Everyone else 0  

The spreadsheet has been updated with these scores: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NlaNlT-7ZGlQGqszGFfBb49tVzFpWITUAR7BUjApJUc/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

3 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Just think how good it would be if I knew how to use any spreadsheet functions.

Aye, just noticed that each player's total score is not automatically calculated from each of the columns. I hereby retract 25% of my congratulations. 

16 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Just think how good it would be if I knew how to use any spreadsheet functions.

I see you have @Once A Rover always a Rover in position 11 with 105 points and also in position 22 with 46 points. Should be in 9th position with 151 points.

Can't help myself, it's the accountant in me coming out!!