The Pie & Bovril Dead Pool 2019

Another rule quibble - does the 'Shakespearean Hitler bonus' become negative for folks whose birth date is larger than their age? It's possible to pick an 18 year old who then goes and dies on their birthday on the 31st so that the bonus tally is 19-31=-12.

Do people get penalised for that, or will you cap it at 0?

16 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Another rule quibble - does the 'Shakespearean Hitler bonus' become negative for folks whose birth date is larger than their age? It's possible to pick an 18 year old who then goes and dies on their birthday on the 31st so that the bonus tally is 19-31=-12.

Shut up.

2 hours ago, Aim Here said:

It wouldn't apply in that case.

The youngest person picked so far is 22 and was born on the 8th, so it also wouldn't come up.

That’s my team in for next year. Five changes and a few of the older ones have been transferred out.

I got shot of Olivia de Havilland. At 103 year old if she popped her clogs I would be owing the Dead Pools points. A youthful looking team will hopefully pay dividends. 

Having flirted with a very promising start and even reaching the Top 10 at around the midway point, a terribly disappointing second half to the season saw my team drop like a stone, unlike its remaining members.

My all new and improved, revised and updated entry now with Miguel. Thanks for taking up the cudgels.