The Pie & Bovril Dead Pool 2019

2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Bloody hell. That means she was only 36/37 when that episode was filmed. Proof positive that prison ages you. 

I can't remember who the original quote was attributed to but it was along the lines of "Australian men are the worst lovers in the world", to which the reply was "Yeah, but have you seen what we get to practice on ?".

I'll get me coat.

3 hours ago, chomp my root said:

I can't remember who the original quote was attributed to but it was along the lines of "Australian men are the worst lovers in the world", to which the reply was "Yeah, but have you seen what we get to practice on ?".

I'll get me coat.

If the kangaroo shagging ex-convicts can't cope then I'm more than happy to practice on Nicole Kidman, Kylie, Dannii and Natalie Imbruglia

1 hour ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Yet another of last year's team croaks a year late! 😶

Don't understand why anyone drops team members. If someone was a good bet last year, surely they're nearly always an even better bet the next? It's not like your chances of dying decrease as you get older!

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Don't understand why anyone drops team members. If someone was a good bet last year, surely they're nearly always an even better bet the next? It's not like your chances of dying decrease as you get older!

Others may be more death worthy/new illness/completely forgot someone on their death bed and someone needs to be dropped to accommodate. Hence provisional lists (that reminds me of that brilliant post regarding the death of the IRA guy. Excellent bit of patter.