The Pie & Bovril Dead Pool 2019

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It's not entirely clear in that article, was there anyone with him?

Are you a moron or just trolling?

Second sentence - "The footballer was killed along with his 23-year-old cousin and another man when the vehicle they were travelling in overturned and burst into flames in Utrera, the town where Reyes was born, just outside Seville."

A bit further down - "His cousin Jonathan Reyes, 23, a back seat passenger, also died along with a third man called Juan Manuel Calderon who managed to get out of the vehicle but suffered first degree burns to 60 per cent of his body that ended up claiming his life after he was rushed to Virgen del Rocio hospital in Seville. "

Now kindly gtf.

4 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Second sentence - "The footballer was killed along with his 23-year-old cousin and another man when the vehicle they were travelling in overturned and burst into flames in Utrera, the town where Reyes was born, just outside Seville."

A bit further down - "His cousin Jonathan Reyes, 23, a back seat passenger, also died along with a third man called Juan Manuel Calderon who managed to get out of the vehicle but suffered first degree burns to 60 per cent of his body that ended up claiming his life after he was rushed to Virgen del Rocio hospital in Seville. "

Now kindly gtf.

I might have miscounted, being a moron, but I counted 6 mentions of the cousin in one article. Which was kind of my point. Most people would've got that I expect...but not you.

8 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Now kindly gtf.

See the source image

17 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Now kindly gtf.

8099CBF2-564F-418A-B3A8-893251FAAF01.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I might have miscounted, being a moron, but I counted 6 mentions of the cousin in one article. Which was kind of my point. Most people would've got that I expect...but not you.

And that really bothers you? :rolleyes:  It was a long article and I didn't bother to count anything. 

The guy was only 23 years old and died in a fireball.

But it's more important to you that he was mentioned six times by a Daily Fail  hack! :whistle

48 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

And that really bothers you? :rolleyes:  It was a long article and I didn't bother to count anything. 

The guy was only 23 years old and died in a fireball.

But it's more important to you that he was mentioned six times by a Daily Fail  hack! :whistle

Maybe I should have put it in the shite journalism thread to avoid confusion, but I left it here rather than risk the poor taste acceptable in this thread annoying people elsewhere. That said, the only disrespect in that post is directed at The Daily Mail and the excuse for a journalist who filed the report.

If I explain any further I might need to use MS Paint.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

1 hour ago, Bishop Briggs said:

:lol:  Is that the best you can do? You're more predictable and idiotic than old Wilson!

At last. I’ve achieved something. 

1 hour ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Btw, how long did it take you find it on Google?

Months. Maybe even years. 

11 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

Melissa Ede, Transgendered 4 million pound Lottery Scratchcard winner dead aged 58.

Died early in May.

Her videos were a bit odd.

Not just her videos, I would have thought.