The Pie & Bovril Dead Pool 2019

Not gonna lie boys, mild feelings of regret since the 40 entries we were at last night have doubled in the past 24 hours. I'm half-cut and we still have 160 minutes for submissions to come in, so f**k knows when lists and preparations will be finalised. 

You’ll be fine son, you’ll be fine.

Damn slacker! No even taken the job on proper yet and the excuses are coming in. Nae wonder this country....etc , etc...

25 minutes ago, cdisaaccie said:

It's not showing on my app but I'm sure my PM did send successfully on my laptop at 23:59

5 enforced changes due to team members coming down with a slight case of being dead.

Some newbies, not expecting any solo shots.

You were the last confirmed entry

I started taking entries tonight but it's not going so well - I'll do stuff tomorrow. Good luck everyone, and with the best will in the world, I hope none of your picks die in the next two days.

10 hours ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

I'm ashamed of my lack of proper research this year. Submitted a list with my rationale for my replacements being, "midgets die young"

Hope they've finished filming the last series of Game of Thrones.

I hope mine got through. The app was giving me some pish about moduled messages not being able to send. Didn't get that from the mobile version of page

Sounds like you could have a case to sue Div.
Between that and images are not supported on uploads... I'm going to get every penny I spent on this app back.

1 minute ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
2 hours ago, weirdcal said:
I hope mine got through. The app was giving me some pish about moduled messages not being able to send. Didn't get that from the mobile version of page

I've not been able to send messages via the app for ages. I need to log on via a browser to send and receive messages.

I don't usually use the PM's on this but checking app there my history is gone. Can find it on mobile. Very odd

10 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

You were the last confirmed entry

I started taking entries tonight but it's not going so well - I'll do stuff tomorrow. Good luck everyone, and with the best will in the world, I hope none of your picks die in the next two days.

Disqualify him and any other chancer that put a later than necessary entry in.

32 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Nae c***s deid yet?

Several this Year so far  but nae cunto of note.

* arguments still rage about the Bollywood star being today or yesterday.....

Was it Edmund Hillary that's death on the cusp of the New Year caused a Heads Gone on here?

So anyhoo, Laws of dead pool:

Once the lists are revealed there will be an absolutely fucking obvious pick you missed.

Your nailed-on banker for a solo shot will have been picked by about ten other folk.

Someone you thought was obvious will be a surprise solo shot.

You'll share a deadly duo with a P&Ber you've never even feckin heard of before.

About two days into the year it will become clear that one (or more) of your picks is absolutely fitting fit and will see out the next two decades let alone the next year.

Someone you dropped from last years list will depart early doors.

Someone you nearly picked will depart early on.

Someone you thought was already dead will die.

Folk will pick folk that are already dead.

The Duke of Edinburgh will be the most picked in 2020.

The Duke of Edinburgh will be the most picked in 2021.

1 hour ago, Ned Nederlander said:

So anyhoo, Laws of dead pool:

Once the lists are revealed there will be an absolutely fucking obvious pick you missed.

Your nailed-on banker for a solo shot will have been picked by about ten other folk.

Someone you thought was obvious will be a surprise solo shot.

You'll share a deadly duo with a P&Ber you've never even feckin heard of before.

About two days into the year it will become clear that one (or more) of your picks is absolutely fitting fit and will see out the next two decades let alone the next year.

Someone you dropped from last years list will depart early doors.

Someone you nearly picked will depart early on.

Someone you thought was already dead will die.

Folk will pick folk that are already dead.

The Duke of Edinburgh will be the most picked in 2020.

The Duke of Edinburgh will be the most picked in 2021.

It will be interesting to see who doesn't have Leah Bracknell.