• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Miguel Sanchez

Pie & Bovril Dead Pool 2019

Vile cheating b*****d who used to threaten to break teenagers' legs if they went past him, and who racially abused teammates. Good riddance. 

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

56 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Vile cheating b*****d who used to threaten to break teenagers' legs if they went past him, and who racially abused teammates. Good riddance. 

But apart from that...

3 hours ago, sureiknow said:

Former England player Ivor Broadis dead aged 96.

Lived long enough to make it to a David Squires strip...

149nap.jpg

Week 15 update

Please have patience with me the next time someone scores, I'm far too out of practice to get it right. Probably.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-47926716

Mirjana Markovic, the Lady MacBeth to Milosevic's MacBeth (in the Shakespearean sense. MacBeth the historic figure was actually quite a good king).

Squeaky voiced mad boot- its a bit like Julie Burchill being the power behind the throne. 

Swedish actress Bibi Andersson, best-known for her roles in Ingmar Bergman's films, such as Persona, Wild Strawberries and The Seventh Seal, has just lost her chess game with the grim reaper.

Edited by Aim Here

Some Twitter feeds saying that cartoonist Malky McCormick has drawn his last.

Some Twitter feeds saying that cartoonist Malky McCormick has drawn his last.

Reports are sketchy.

He's off to meet The Big Yin

(and I dont' mean Mr Connolly)

What are Scotland going to do for a cartoon mascot now should the (mens) team ever make a major finals? 

5cb4f31b6b77d_mexico86.jpg.1809e5f5f07d916a2b5af20d5d27a226.jpg

23 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Who had Quasimodo?

Esmarelda?

Peru's President Alan Garcia has committed suicide, which is a fairly unusual way to go for a world leader (King Dipendra of Nepal was the last one, I think and he barely qualifies, since blowing his own head off was pretty much the only thing he did in his reign) Apparently Garcia pulled a Big Vern after the cops were lifting him for having his hand in the till.

5 hours ago, Aim Here said:

Peru's President Alan Garcia has committed suicide, which is a fairly unusual way to go for a world leader (King Dipendra of Nepal was the last one, I think and he barely qualifies, since blowing his own head off was pretty much the only thing he did in his reign) Apparently Garcia pulled a Big Vern after the cops were lifting him for having his hand in the till.

Dipendra pulled a Hamlet and killed the King and Queen and sundry members of the Nepalese Royal Family before being king for 3 days whilst lying in a coma after shooting himself. 

Nepal is now a Republic. 

Sounds like there has been a shooting in Edinburgh tonight with The Record reporting it is Bradley Welsh who has been shot.

Fucking hell.

4 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Sounds like there has been a shooting in Edinburgh tonight with The Record reporting it is Bradley Welsh who has been shot.

Fucking hell.

I thought you meant Bradley WALSH there.. I honestly didn't know there was an ex-Hibee casual with a similar name. 

he was told someone had been shot in the head

"His death is being treated as suspicious 

Who needs Mrs Marple?