• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Miguel Sanchez

Pie & Bovril Dead Pool 2019

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

That's Angus Sinclair, dubbed by the BBC as Scotland's worst serial killer, dead at the age of 73. 

Personally, I'd have called him Scotland's best serial killer, but let's not quibble. 

The world is a slightly better place today now that c**t is not in it

2 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

The world is a slightly better place today now that c**t is not in it

That’s him gone, Robert Black has already gone, all we need now is the cancer to finally kill off Tobin and we might be all out of serial killers 

3 minutes ago, supermik said:

That’s him gone, Robert Black has already gone, all we need now is the cancer to finally kill off Tobin and we might be all out of serial killers 

We'll still have Gunther.

Hal Blaine (Drummer) a member of The Wrecking Crew dies aged 90.

On 10/03/2019 at 11:55, Moomintroll said:

I remember, one of the first times I was tripping on acid, I went to my pals house & we were buckled watching that helicopter listening to the theme tune. His mum and dad knew we were obviously melted but they were just laughing at us, laughing at the whirlygig. Simpler times .

Noticed Airwolf was deed and buried weeks ago and the news only came out through an entertainment media group. Makes you wonder did he die alone, which is sad or maybe not. Hopefully he was out his face with it if that is the case possibly with a couple of hookers spinning his helicopter blade.

What a pick that would’ve been! 53yo, murdered and most likely a solo shot (no pun) too. If he’d been your captain you’d likely have had DP 2019 done n dusted by Easter!

43 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:

He's not Laffin now.

Oui, c'est La Fin.

9 hours ago, alta-pete said:

What a pick that would’ve been! 53yo, murdered and most likely a solo shot (no pun) too. If he’d been your captain you’d likely have had DP 2019 done n dusted by Easter!

224 points. Not that much.

Don't think any of you are hip enough but the great Jake Phelps, editor of Thrasher passed today.

1 minute ago, Bold Rover said:

Gone to a better plaice.  And other piscine puns.

On 14/03/2019 at 19:00, The DA said:

Oui, c'est La Fin.

Week 11 update

There aren't any deaths. I've changed the spreadsheet so that a player's score is under their name at the left-hand side: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NlaNlT-7ZGlQGqszGFfBb49tVzFpWITUAR7BUjApJUc/edit?usp=sharing

There's also no word on the deaths without a qualifying obituary so far.

Dick Dale and the Dead tones now at 81

Even if you don't know the name, you surely know this tune