The Pie & Bovril Dead Pool 2019

Swedish actress Bibi Andersson, best-known for her roles in Ingmar Bergman's films, such as Persona, Wild Strawberries and The Seventh Seal, has just lost her chess game with the grim reaper.

Edited by Aim Here

Peru's President Alan Garcia has committed suicide, which is a fairly unusual way to go for a world leader (King Dipendra of Nepal was the last one, I think and he barely qualifies, since blowing his own head off was pretty much the only thing he did in his reign) Apparently Garcia pulled a Big Vern after the cops were lifting him for having his hand in the till.

5 hours ago, Aim Here said:

Peru's President Alan Garcia has committed suicide, which is a fairly unusual way to go for a world leader (King Dipendra of Nepal was the last one, I think and he barely qualifies, since blowing his own head off was pretty much the only thing he did in his reign) Apparently Garcia pulled a Big Vern after the cops were lifting him for having his hand in the till.

Dipendra pulled a Hamlet and killed the King and Queen and sundry members of the Nepalese Royal Family before being king for 3 days whilst lying in a coma after shooting himself. 

Nepal is now a Republic. 

4 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Sounds like there has been a shooting in Edinburgh tonight with The Record reporting it is Bradley Welsh who has been shot.

Fucking hell.

I thought you meant Bradley WALSH there.. I honestly didn't know there was an ex-Hibee casual with a similar name. 

Guest Moomintroll
Dipendra pulled a Hamlet and killed the King and Queen and sundry members of the Nepalese Royal Family before being king for 3 days whilst lying in a coma after shooting himself. 
Nepal is now a Republic. 
That's probably for the best.

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

he was told someone had been shot in the head

"His death is being treated as suspicious 

Who needs Mrs Marple?

Gun deaths are very often non-suspicious. 60-70% of deaths by gunshot in the USA are either suicides or accidents.

20 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Was Bradley Welsh famous for anything else? He keeps getting described as an actor on all the news bulletins, but he only seems to have one acting credit...

Done one of those Danny Dyer' I'm a hard cant' programmes