The Pie & Bovril Dead Pool 2019

1 minute ago, dee_62 said:

Saw the link on Twitter but can't access that from work.  This is the direct link to Yahoo Lifestyle Australia quoting another source.  https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/reports-claim-prince-philip-weeks-live-025901180.html

Typical lame story with only a single un-named source. Old Phil has retired from public duties so it's not surprising that he's rarely seen now. If he was very close to death, the tabloids (especially the Americans) would be onto the story. The Royals cannot suppress stories in the way that they did in the old days before the internet. 

it was the "daily injections needed to function" line that got my attention tbh.  Hadn't seen that level of detail before (not that I've been scouring the papers for news on HRH...he's no longer in my DP lineup - removed him in 2017)

it was the "daily injections needed to function" line that got my attention tbh.  Hadn't seen that level of detail before (not that I've been scouring the papers for news on HRH...he's no longer in my DP lineup - removed him in 2017)
So he's diabetic ?

32 minutes ago, weirdcal said:
2 hours ago, dee_62 said:

So he's diabetic ?

Heroin addict. 

1 hour ago, weirdcal said:
3 hours ago, dee_62 said:

So he's diabetic ?

In that case, I'd have thought they would specify "diabetic" rather than "needs injections to function".  I'm inclined to go with heroin addict as per @Melanius Mullarkey comment. :) 

20 minutes ago, Oooooft said:

Better dead than Plaid.

May I be the first this year to shout "POINTS! LOVELY POINTS"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-46810071

Steffan Lewis deid.

Captain points tooooooooo.

My captain too. 

Very sad. RIP. :(

207 points including first blood bonus.

Edited by Bishop Briggs