• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

Sounds like we've absolutely stolen that.

You were comfortably the better team in the second half.

As others have pointed out there were some awful performances there in red. Armstrong was having a great time against Dyer, who seems to have a total inability to stop a cross. Left-back has to be a priority in January - Boomer plz.

Bobby Barr was as infuriating as ever. Vanishes for a bit, re-appears in a great position, messes up. He's so staunch he has a total inability to cross a ball effectively.

The decision to hook Forbes instead of him for Spencer must've been injury related. Especially when we were struggling to keep the ball.

That probably summed up our three main issues this season. When we were in control we wasted chances, when we tried to defend we looked a shambles and we are horrific away from home.

Very good opportunity missed.

Bobby Barr was as infuriating as ever. Vanishes for a bit, re-appears in a great position, messes up. He's so staunch he has a total inability to cross a ball effectively.

[emoji23] Excellent description of how staunch he is.

A much improved second half performance from Rovers aside from the the first five minutes. McGlynn had the ability to change the game positively, and got the right result. No idea how Nisbet and Murray scored, but Buchanan the second had some nice build up. After that we were in charge and I think Dumbarton's away form came into play as they were looking to hold onto what they had.

Good to see Vaughan back and getting among the goals. He caused real issues with his movement which also allows the likes of Nisbet and Armstrong to find space. Need Hendry and Crane back to a bit more balance.

8 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

emoji23.png Excellent description of how staunch he is.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't quite pleased when I thought of that. Would've posted it during the game, but I'm fairly sure all my fingers fell off at one point.

1 hour ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Gillespie hasn't found a teammate all afternoon.

Was he injured or was the cold affecting him?

In general we looked terrible defensively. Attacking we always look dangerous but as soon as anyone runs at us we are all over the place.

Archived