Can we get a win before the crunch game with Arbroath?

Will home form see us through?

Dumbarton’s away form is dreadful but their recent general form is pretty good.

How will this one go?

20FAA55B-84A9-40AB-861E-CBFCF2A233D1.png

79CB7D6E-DCFA-42A0-93E2-601BB7735C05.png

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As has been highlighted our away form really is dreadful. I'm not just talking unlucky defeats, we've been turning in some real rotten performances.

That has to change at some point but I just can't see it being this weekend unfortunately. Rovers are pretty formidable at Starks.

Do you lads still show the games live on Raith TV now that you are a permanent seaside league team?

As for the match itself, the atmosphere will be even flatter than usual and I doubt the crowd will be much more than 1,000.

The way things are going, a Bobby Barr inspired Dumbarton ending our unbeaten home run would be the cherry on the icing on the cake for this season so far.

Rovers, East Fife and Arbroath players all heading over to Dublin for their respective Christmas Nights Out, after next Saturday’s games. Hope our players minds are on the Dumbarton game and not on the Guinness before 10 to 5.

Could be an opportunity to spike the Arbroath players drinks, but with our away form, they would probably end up downing the wrong drinks[emoji23].

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

As has been highlighted our away form really is dreadful. I'm not just talking unlucky defeats, we've been turning in some real rotten performances.

That has to change at some point but I just can't see it being this weekend unfortunately. Rovers are pretty formidable at Starks.

Do you lads still show the games live on Raith TV now that you are a permanent seaside league team?

Yes, but only to those abroad (technically) 

36 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

As for the match itself, the atmosphere will be even flatter than usual and I doubt the crowd will be much more than 1,000.

The way things are going, a Bobby Barr inspired Dumbarton ending our unbeaten home run would be the cherry on the icing on the cake for this season so far.

Too far.

4 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Yes, but only to those abroad (technically) 

Good stuff.

If the players have their xmas night out on Saturday then I can't see them giving their all for 90 minutes. Is there any chance of Crane being back for sat?
Yea, I'm sure the Raith players will actively give less than 100% for 90 minutes because they have their Christmas night out on Saturday.

3 hours ago, Daysgoneby said:

Rovers, East Fife and Arbroath players all heading over to Dublin for their respective Christmas Nights Out, after next Saturday’s games. Hope our players minds are on the Dumbarton game and not on the Guinness before 10 to 5.

Bobby Linn having Gary McKay Steven episode in River Liffey wouldn't go amiss. emoji23.png

Archived