Livingston vs Hearts

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Only when there's a clash, don't see why Hearts need to wear an away top today.

I was taking the piss but Im totally guessing with the game being on the tele just before xmas its good way to advertise their away kit for it.

Anyhoo decent game so far.

I was taking the piss but Im totally guessing with the game being on the tele just before xmas its good way to advertise their away kit for it.

Pretty much every visiting team has had to wear their away kit at Livi though. It is completely trivial but very annoying.

33 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
35 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Pretty much every visiting team has had to wear their away kit at Livi though. It is completely trivial but very annoying.

Maybe they just chose to.

1 minute ago, Tynierose said:

I love watching Scott Pittman, a lad that was playing junior with Bo'ness before Livi took a punt on him.  Was always a modest, quiet, hard working lad with bags of ability, great to see him grab his chance.

If you work hard enough and clubs are willing to scout properly you can still make it from non league level, maybe more clubs should look closer to home.

Shit hair though.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Shit hair though.

We've got Keaghan Jacobs for our hair model, think he has a different hair style every month.

Like the other Livi fans on here commenting, worried when we had so many chances and not managed to score, Hearts are sure to get a goal and make us pay for those missed chances.

Hardie is so good at getting shots on target though, pity Menga isn't, but his 2nd effort wasn't far away.

Archived