Killie v Dundee

You could watch at 6pm on Alba, if anyone mentions the score beforehand, surely there's a carving knife handy :thumsup2

Oh no dinner won’t be at 3.....dinner will probably not hit the table until about 6 o’clock I’m guessing. We need to be there at 3 to open presents before dinner. Which won’t take any more than 4 minutes but we need to give it 3 hours because of reasons.

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

Oh no dinner won’t be at 3.....dinner will probably not hit the table until about 6 o’clock I’m guessing. We need to be there at 3 to open presents before dinner. Which won’t take any more than 4 minutes but we need to give it 3 hours because of reasons.

It's on Dee TV. Get a VPN sorted on your phone then disappear for a 90 minute shite. 

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

Arthritic fingers are a curse at this time of the year 

I’m not going to this game today because I’m going for Christmas dinner.

Was promised this Christmas dinner wouldn’t be early (although it’s clearly already 10 days early) only to be informed today that “oh we need to be at my mums for 3 by the way, hope that doesn’t get in the way of your football”.

c**t.

grow some baws ffs

12 | 0-0

Brophy goes down in the Dundee box with three Dees around him but despite home appeals, the referee waves play on.

Diving already?

Stonewaller according to the radio. Think the phrase they used was “blatant cheating by the defender who knows he is out of his depth against this team”.

We're so much better than we were a month ago. Kenny Miller makes such a difference to the team.

Kamara floated a ball in at a free kick that Miller's put wide and should have scored. Later on Kamara intercepted a sloppy pass and just overhit a ball through to Curran which resulted in him having a terrible angle to shoot at and only getting the corner. Boyle(I think) nearly got on the end of a header at a corner that Bacchman had a decent save at. Curran also had another very decent chance which O'Donnell deflected behind after a decent bit of interplay with K.Miller.

I'd say that 2/4 looked like sitters.

Greg Stewart absolutely should have scored as well. He was running directly through the middle and shot right at Hamilton. Brophy had a free kick that went narrowly wide as well but I can't remember anything else that was too threatening. 

We should probably be ahead on the balance of play but Stewart's chance was the best of the lot. I'd take the draw at this point.