Killie v Dundee

3 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

That is so unfair.  That happened pre Steve Clarke (PSC).  Those days do not count.  It’s a bit like speaking to a United fan about anything that happened before the late 70s.

Or speaking to a Dundee fan about anything that's happened since JFK was assassinated? With ye.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

You are so correct and that result put you a staggering 3 points ahead of us.................not 25.

Thank you.

Oh. and wasn't that the game you lot brought over 50.000 fans to RP?

As all Dee's will know; 25 points, it isn't enough!

#Deefiant

1 hour ago, Estragon said:

Dees comparing being top after an opening day pumping with being consistently about the best team in Scotland for an entire calendar year.

A new lowlight. 

If you think I am being serious and didn't find it quite amusing, you have been whooshed son.

38 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

He was asked when Dundee were last top of the league and he answered. You’re biting an awful lot for someone who doesn’t careemoji38.png

:lol:

I never said that I didn't care about laughing at your shitey team, just that I didn't care ENOUGH to get into some weird quasi-social interaction with you. 

Sorry, I really thought I'd made that quite clear. Not biting, just want to see your team relegated without having to stake a tenner for cats with ptsd on it.

Is that OK, or are you going to keep being awkward? 

7 hours ago, Dee Man said:

By the way you Onthank dwelling cuntos, I'm only waiting on Celtic to complete my 10 team accumulator for $390, so enjoy another week at the top. 

You're welcome. 

How did it work out for you mate? ......Screenshot_20180509-220456_Twitter.thumb.jpg.3afe0cd16c61e1f14e165cf6548002fc.jpg

Edited by C4mmy31

3 hours ago, Estragon said:

Dees comparing being top after an opening day pumping with being consistently about the best team in Scotland for an entire calendar year.

A new lowlight. 

That didn't happen. You literally made that up in your head. 

3 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

He was asked when Dundee were last top of the league and he answered. You’re biting an awful lot for someone who doesn’t careemoji38.png

Utter shite I'm afraid.

He was asked when his team were last top of the league 'AT THIS STAGE IN THE SEASON',

Please keep up.

Edited by Hawkeye the Gnu

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Utter shite I'm afraid.

He was asked when his team were last top of the league 'AT THIS STAGE IN THE SEASON',

Please keep up.

9 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Wrong mate.

Unlike Hearts fans, we have never really believed its going to continue.

We are milking it because this is the first time we have been top of the league (albeit temporarily) at this stage in the season for over 50 years.

Just let us enjoy it while we can eh?

By the way, when were you lot last in this position?

Splitting hairs m9.

Anyway, you're not top anymore.

So you can stop milking it and get back in your box like the good diddies you are.

Like us, only not as big.

:lol:
I never said that I didn't care about laughing at your shitey team, just that I didn't care ENOUGH to get into some weird quasi-social interaction with you. 
Sorry, I really thought I'd made that quite clear. Not biting, just want to see your team relegated without having to stake a tenner for cats with ptsd on it.
Is that OK, or are you going to keep being awkward? 

^^^ biting like a rabid dog

Utter shite I'm afraid.
Please keep up.

No, he was asked when we were last in the same position i.e top of the league. I’ve also not long noticed you’re not even top of the league ffs.

You’ll not find any Dee fan (or any no OF fan) that wouldn’t love Killie to win the league so just don’t f**k it up and we’ll all be happy.

20 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

No, he was asked when we were last in the same position i.e top of the league. I’ve also not long noticed you’re not even top of the league ffs.

You’ll not find any Dee fan (or any no OF fan) that wouldn’t love Killie to win the league so just don’t f**k it up and we’ll all be happy.

IMHO.....

Ross, we will not win the league, Celtic will make sure of that in the January transfer window if we are anywhere near them when the winter shutdown kicks in.

We are only having a laugh with our current position as it stands right now, dare to dream if you like. A lot of the hype was born out in the Media 10 days or so ago with their OTT coverage, BBC, Sky Sports etc, in and around the towns streets, shops & pubs.

As for a European place that's a different story all together, that's within our own hands as there is nothing to fear from those challenging along side us......

On 15/12/2018 at 17:12, Chewing Taffies said:

Pretty sure we will still get bigger crowds than you even if we do go down. Always be a bigger club - just the way it is.

We'll just win the occasional trophy whilst you win fuckall and yoyo between the league's. 

Just the way it is. 

15 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Genuinely laughing out loud at your response!

Never mind the Hearts fans, the complete lack of humility in the Killie fans is very reminiscent of both teams that have called Ibrox home. I’m embarrassed for them to be honest.

12 hours ago, Fifespud said:

We’re not a ‘massive’ club, just comfortably bigger than Killie. You’ve really got to address your ‘wee man syndrome’ bro.

I’ve always been taught that it’s better to be nice on the way up. Maybe we are just better brought up but I suppose if your da’s high on heroin and he’s pimping out your mother you can’t really expect more.

Anyway good luck next week lads. Long may it continue.

7 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Unfortunately it’s his ‘big’ team that are top but hey ho.

Your patter is genuinely atrosh.  You must desist.

Seeing the highlights again last night I'm less sure about our penalty claims. Definite tug on Brophy, although arguably not quite enough. I can't decide whether the foul on Jones is inside or outside the box - should have been awarded either way, then there's a discussion about what colour it is. 

Also, a bit of absolution for Broadfoot and Kusunga. Two extremely difficult balls to deal with, both guaranteed goals if left - although perhaps Bachmann might have dealt with the former? 

In better weather I think that both Brophy and Stewart score their one on ones, and we can't lose anyone in the box like we did with Miller early on.

All in all reasonably positive. Three points, and on to Accies. 

Edited by Estragon

On 16/12/2018 at 07:43, mathematics said:

Thank f**k these no marks won’t be back at Rugby Park for at least a season and a half.

I've just seen someone make this same hilarious comment on a Scottish Football page on Facebook, Alan.