Killie v Dundee

Nothing weird about that M8. Maybe it’s you?

I can see now what the pages I omitted must have been like. Nothing worse than a wee team having a bit of success and going full old firmy. I’m guessing most Killie fans are just folks from Kilmarnock who can’t afford the bus to Ibrox/Parkhead?

Oh FFS you’ve not resorted to that old one. Hang your head in shame.

Everyone knows what Kerr said and understands that there was nothing really sinister in It. Neither was there anything wrong with what JJ said.
However, I  wouldn’t back up another twat ,  just coz my team were taking a doing sideways.
If you think I was backing up that arsehole Bennett you are living on another planet.

2 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Won’t happen. St Mirren will finish bottom and Hamilton will finish 11th.

On your first half performance, no chance you will be in relegation slots.

On your second half performance however...........................................:thumbsdown

Genuinely hope you pick up as you lot on here are sound and you've got a good guy as a manager as opposed to the wee w**k before him.

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

Nothing weird about that M8. Maybe it’s you?

I can see now what the pages I omitted must have been like. Nothing worse than a wee team having a bit of success and going full old firmy. I’m guessing most Killie fans are just folks from Kilmarnock who can’t afford the bus to Ibrox/Parkhead?

Utterly terrible chat. Have a word, son. 

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
5 hours ago, NFL12 said:
Everyone knows what Kerr said and understands that there was nothing really sinister in It. Neither was there anything wrong with what JJ said.
However, I  wouldn’t back up another twat ,  just coz my team were taking a doing sideways.

If you think I was backing up that arsehole Bennett you are living on another planet.

Then fuckin say it then!

8 hours ago, mathematics said:

Thank f**k these no marks won’t be back at Rugby Park for at least a season and a half.

Wait, we might get them in the cup. You know what a great record they've got in that competition...

Wrong mate.

Unlike Hearts fans, we have never really believed its going to continue.

We are milking it because this is the first time we have been top of the league (albeit temporarily) at this stage in the season for over 50 years.

Just let us enjoy it while we can eh?

By the way, when were you lot last in this position?

14 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Top of the table for less than a day and they turn into Hearts fans.

This is already the 4th morning this month we've woken up top of the league.

Please stop embarrassing yourself by making simple factual errors.

Wooo something to celebrate this weekend. Will soften the blow of having your arses handed to you second half. 

Ps if Kasunga doesn’t score the og, the gorgeous one is waiting on a tap in so it didn’t really matter. 

The juggernaut rolls on and a Ceptic win today completes another clean sweep weekend for the #TB4!