Killie v Dundee

1 hour ago, DuntoiRab said:

this boy Curran looks tasty vs the team that used to be Ran***s, the rest, meh, I see a bit of Sisoko play it out the back shite, please let this be the case Saturday

@Fifespud Looks like Marvin is just about still alive. 

Guest Moomintroll
Is the ref likely to have direct links to Kilmarnock FC and give one of our players the death penalty for looking at Jordan Jones the wrong way?
Not a clue but if he does then I bet JJ gets life for murder.

Just now, ayrshire_nomad said:

Have I dropped acid or woken up in a parallel universe?
Dundee fans fancy their team against the juggernaut FFS

Nah, you just missed Dundee going unbeaten in 4 straight games while Killie got bitchsmacked by reality yesterday.

12 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Nah, you just missed Dundee going unbeaten in 4 straight games while Killie got bitchsmacked by reality yesterday.

We've been there, done it 3 times already this season, it's nothing out of the ordinary tbh.

PS.... dont even get us started on how many times Dundee have been bitchsmacked this season alone matey ;)

Just now, C4mmy31 said:

We've been there, done it 3 times already this season, it's nothing out of the ordinary tbh.

PS.... dont even get us started on how many times Dundee have been bitchsmacked this season alone matey ;)

I've heard and seen literally anything you could drudge up. This is the best I've felt in some time, so I'm coming out swinging. As far as I see it, normal service is beginning to resume from a bizarre start to the season, and this'll continue with Dundee taking something out of Rugby Pugby.

7 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I've heard and seen literally anything you could drudge up. This is the best I've felt in some time, so I'm coming out swinging. As far as I see it, normal service is beginning to resume from a bizarre start to the season, and this'll continue with Dundee taking something out of Rugby Pugby.

u09547.thumb.jpg.6caf64359a1b0223db5eaca528e0e958.jpg

Try these for size .......

Edited by C4mmy31

any seats sellic fans left behind?

4 hours ago, Estragon said:

The killie players had their Xmas day out yesterday. Ideal timing, no sitting around moping about the Celtic game. Just put it behind us, have a decent laugh and a rest.

And then do to Dundee what we did to Hibs.

20181210_002456.thumb.jpg.314141ed6c4d256c9b6e4e83dde0d9e5.jpg

^^^Killie^^^                            ^^^Dundee^^^

Edited by C4mmy31