Killie v Dundee

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
18 hours ago, NFL12 said:
Wrong answer.
How many times have you seen Dundee  win a  national Trophy?

Strange that you  “saw “ your team win the league cup in 1952 and 1973 and the League championship in 1961 , but didn’t “see “ them win the league cup in 1951 ? 

Or are you not counting the league championship as a national trophy ? 

On 17/12/2018 at 11:48, RossDee01 said:

Killie have not won more major trophies than Dundee. Fact.

Sorry Ross.  I had to double check that.  I thought they were about level with Celtic and Rangers with regards to how many trophies they have won.......................To be fair to myself, I was only judging that on what some Kilmarnock fans have been writing on this thread.

44 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Sorry Ross.  I had to double check that.  I thought they were about level with Celtic and Rangers with regards to how many trophies they have won.......................To be fair to myself, I was only judging that on what some Kilmarnock fans have been writing on this thread.

Rangers don’t exist.

42 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Still silent on the number of major trophies you've seen your team lift I take it? 

The biggest thing I've known Dundee to do is relegate their more significant city rivals. Pathetic really.

56 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Still silent on the number of major trophies you've seen your team lift I take it? .......

You’ve not asked me before about that so I can’t ‘still’ be silent on it.  To answer your question though I’ve not seen any on the account that I was too young in ‘73.

Quick question though.  Do you have to actually see your team win?  What if you support a club like St Johnstone and you were ill, out the country etc and don’t actually see the game when your team wins their only major trophy?  

Edited by Shadow Play

9 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

You’ve not asked me before about that so I can’t ‘still’ be silent on it.  To answer your question though I’ve not seen any on the account that I was too young in ‘73.

Quick question though.  Do you have to actually see your team win?  What if you support a club like St Johnstone and you were ill, out the country etc and don’t actually see the game when your team wins their only major trophy?  

I think you're probably being a bit literal. There can't have been so many Aberdeen fans in Gothenburg for instance - but so long as one was actively emotionally engaged in it I'd say that counts. 

Just now, Estragon said:

I think you're probably being a bit literal. There can't have been so many Aberdeen fans in Gothenburg for instance - but so long as one was actively emotionally engaged in it I'd say that counts. 

Excellent.  In that case I’ve seen Dundee win one major trophy.  I’ve never viewed it that way before.  Thank you.