Killie v Dundee

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Neil McCann didn't give a shit about Jones diving. He was going tonto at th3 refs inability to spot a dive.

He didnt give a shit about trying to score, as his perfectly coached team (that had the worst decision in the history of football given against them) have 0 shots at goal in second half.  

Last season we were wronged when Dicker was harshly sent off while 2-1 down to doondee at RP. Our team galvanised, reshaped and drove on and scored 2 goals to win 3-2

.....Difference between a tv pundit and a manager

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

I think this thread needs a little bit of humility from Killie fans as we are in an enviable position (however temporarily) and should be enjoying our relative success rather than belittling the other diddy teams.

Pre-SSC we were taking the regular doings Dundee & St Mirren are this season and it’s not particularly enjoyable. Let’s focus our collective energy on getting it up the twisteds as they are without doubt the common enemy! 

f**k this. I did my years of humility when we were shit, and when we're back to shit I'll consider it.  

Until then I'm intending to swan about this bitch like Rick James.

• 1 year later...
On 15/12/2018 at 17:12, Chewing Taffies said:

Pretty sure we will still get bigger crowds than you even if we do go down. Always be a bigger club - just the way it is.

Dundee average crowds this season - 5525

Kilmarnock average crowds this season - 5856.

"Always be a bigger club - just the way it is."

On 12/03/2020 at 22:16, Ludo*1 said:

What is it with Killie fans resurrecting old threads involving Dundee? Jeezo.

A premature remembrance of the failure that is Dundee fc before you die with the corona virus. 

10 hours ago, Dele said:

Got to feel sorry for the scheme, they're already hurtling towards oblivion and now the world has developed a disease to keep the rabid away from the civilised 

Don't you go feeling sorry for us mate.

We've already got the 'Herd Immunity' the government's trying to install.

If it comes anywhere near us we'll set aboot it, and anyway Buckfast's a great remedy. 😜