Killie v Dundee

17 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

I would dearly hope that SSC never told JJ to dive in the first place. Although who knows. Would you tell your players to dive? This  might not be as interesting as Dindy’s pressies response though?

He obviously told Jones not to take a dive in the box today. He passed that job to Brophy. 

Seriously one of the most embarrassing dives I've ever seen. Having the audacity to claim for it and cover his face in disbelief when he wasn't given it as well. Rumour has it Neymar was watching it in his Paris apartment sporting a full body minter for him.

Well done Killie fans on on your pre-match Kevin Clancy patter btw, I quite enjoyed that. Shame about your usual inexplicable post-match anger after a victory against us. You are a strange bunch. 

Edited by Dee Man

8 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

He obviously told Jones not to take a dive in the box today. He passed that job to Brophy. 

Seriously one of the most embarrassing dives I've ever seen. Having the audacity to claim for it and cover his face in disbelief when he wasn't given it as well. Rumour has it Neymar was watching it in his Paris apartment sporting a full body minter for him.

Well done Killie fans on on your pre-match Kevin Clancy patter btw, I quite enjoyed that. Shame about your usual inexplicable post-match anger after a victory against us. You are a strange bunch. 

The only thing I’m angry about is Dundee scoring. I was hoping St Mirren would get off the bottom.

Sounds like we were pretty decent in the first half. Pretty tough fixture these days so we just have to get our heads up and move on to the next one. It would be really nice to ‘do a Killie’ one day, defy the odds and go top.
The Clancy patter was excellent I agree but if the Killie fans have descended into being utter cnuts I’ll avoid the last couple of pages.

Could luck anyway for the rest of the season lads.

Sounds like we were pretty decent in the first half. Pretty tough fixture these days so we just have to get our heads up and move on to the next one. It would be really nice to ‘do a Killie’ one day, defy the odds and go top.

Maybe top of the Championship mate.

5 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

The Clancy patter was excellent I agree but if the Killie fans have descended into being utter cnuts I’ll avoid the last couple of pages.

Could luck anyway for the rest of the season lads.

Bye! 

Luck isnae needed.

We will  be where we are supposed to be, just as you will be.

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Won’t happen. St Mirren will finish bottom and Hamilton will finish 11th.

Take it you weren't there today? Dundee in the second half were easily the worst team I've seen this season.

You will not stay up if you continue to defend like that.

4 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Take it you weren't there today? Dundee in the second half were easily the worst team I've seen this season.

Most weeks we won't be playing teams with players of the calibre of Stewart, Jones, Burke and Brophy running at our defence to have to worry about that. 

2 hours ago, bennett said:

If that's really Jones then he doesn't come across too well.

At least Kerr knows when his career crashes & burns he can always turn his hand and become an author of fiction & fantasy.......

2 hours ago, Howlin Wilf said:

Thought we very fortunate to get 3 points against a massive club like Dundee. Backed by a  huge vociferous travelling support I believe we stood tall, thanks Dundee. 

All 284 of them..... :lol::lol::lol:

Well played Killie, some team and manager you have right now, enjoy it whilst it lasts! Hopefully you can give Celtic a right good scare. As long as you pump Hamilton and St Mirren whilst you're at it.

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

Religious? No need to be thanking God. However Clarke is doing a good job.

Looks as if he has told Jones to stop diving which is good/clever.

An easy 3 points indeed.

Did you enjoy swapping presents today ?

Would never happen under Clarke..... I take it you never saw his penalty award against Hibs 2 weeks ago? 

Nope, but unlike you i’ve seen my team play more than once or twice this season so I’ll based my decision on my judgement rather than yours.

Thank You.

Also willing to take a charity bet if you want to put your money where your mouth is?

6 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Nope, but unlike you i’ve seen my team play more than once or twice this season so I’ll based my decision on my judgement rather than yours.

Thank You.

Also willing to take a charity bet if you want to put your money where your mouth is?

I really don't care that much, but thanks for making it weird...

I really don't care that much, but thanks for making it weird...

Nothing weird about that M8. Maybe it’s you?

I can see now what the pages I omitted must have been like. Nothing worse than a wee team having a bit of success and going full old firmy. I’m guessing most Killie fans are just folks from Kilmarnock who can’t afford the bus to Ibrox/Parkhead?