Killie v Dundee

On 09/12/2018 at 15:51, Chewing Taffies said:

Dees definitely turned the corner. Nothing to fear against Killie

Cool story bro 

On 09/12/2018 at 16:12, Chewing Taffies said:

Killie have been punching well above their weight so far and Dundee well below. Not much between the teams really. I will be disappointed if we don't take something from this game. Think we have only lost two in our last ten on that awful pitch.

You must be disappointed then 

On 09/12/2018 at 17:27, RossBFaeDundee said:

Nah, you just missed Dundee going unbeaten in 4 straight games while Killie got bitchsmacked by reality yesterday.

Cool

On 13/12/2018 at 18:23, RossDee01 said:

Can’t wait for this game to be over so I don’t have to read any of this Killie “patter” anymore.

That's the game over pal 

On 13/12/2018 at 18:29, Daydream said:

In no way will this Killie hubris ever come back to bite them.

Spot on

Second half performance from Dundee was a complete embarrassment. Could have been 6-0 and there wouldn't have been many complaints. Really disapponted in our finishing today.

Fair play to the teuchters who came down to watch that shite.

3 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Jones could have gone down in the box today and didn't. 

Real big impact that had on the game, eh?

And perfectly demonstrating how you get f**k all for staying on your feet. 

Probably get an apology from that c**t Kerr I'm sure. 

If it is Jordan Jones, I don’t know. If it is, what is it he said that is so bad? 
The biggest issue is that he has a reputation (quite rightly) of going down too easily. Was surprised he didn't go down today when he had the chance - perhaps he's beginning to realise that if you do it all the time you might not get the one that is the genuine one.

He should learn from GGS - gutted we didn't try to go for him - looks like he's getting back to his best.

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The biggest issue is that he has a reputation (quite rightly) of going down too easily. Was surprised he didn't go down today when he had the chance - perhaps he's beginning to realise that if you do it all the time you might not get the one that is the genuine one.

He should learn from GGS - gutted we didn't try to go for him - looks like he's getting back to his best.

No, the main issue here is that Bennet says he came across as a twat. Regardless of whether Jones dived in the first place  or not, if somebody comes out in public and says what Kerr says surely Jones has right to reply. 

I do wonder Dee, if  you’d have the same  reply if the Jones penalty  had been against say St J or anyone else for that matter.