Killie v Dundee

Pretty sure Cammy Kerr was in the papers after the incident last time saying he'll make sure he nails Jones next time so I'm expecting a red card and Jones to be out for 6 month tbh.

It’ll be interesting to see if Kerr will stick to his word or if he ends up just being a mouthy shitebag.

6 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

It’ll be interesting to see if Kerr will stick to his word or if he ends up just being a mouthy shitebag.

Talentless gumbumper will be lucky to get near JJ, quite sure Kev will be keeping a close eye on the situation anyway.  

19 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

Rain, Sleet, Snow, Wind and Hail forecast for tomorrow, probably all at the same time. 

Conditions will favour Dundee more than Killie I fear.

The Dundee fans will also have to tackle the tricky Bellfield Circle when they come off the A77.

12 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

It's "writing" not "writeing", so why would it be "shiteing" rather than "shiting"?

Associating writing with shiting makes me think that you may be the constipated mathematician.... 

Spoiler

Did you work it out with a pencil?

I’m not going to this game today because I’m going for Christmas dinner.

Was promised this Christmas dinner wouldn’t be early (although it’s clearly already 10 days early) only to be informed today that “oh we need to be at my mums for 3 by the way, hope that doesn’t get in the way of your football”.

c**t.

2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Was promised this Christmas dinner wouldn’t be early (although it’s clearly already 10 days early) only to be informed today that “oh we need to be at my mums for 3 by the way, hope that doesn’t get in the way of your football”.

c**t.

You could watch at 6pm on Alba, if anyone mentions the score beforehand, surely there's a carving knife handy :thumsup2

26 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

c**t.

Toe her in the pie.

It's fully deserved.