Killie v Dundee

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

Bomber Brown tactics for Mr Jones this Saturday I’m afraid. “You can’t run when your knee’s sore”. 

It was even less subtle than that. He was talking about Gareth Bale playing against Scotland and correctly stated that, "You can't run if you don't have legs".

Bomber was clearly a misunderstood tactical genius. 

Edited by Dee Man

23 hours ago, Dee Man said:

This is great stuff lads. You're going to need all the help you can get if you're hoping to get all 3 points off of a resurgent Dundee FC.

Only problem for you is it stops any of your excuses if we leave with maximum points. 

It is perhaps a little premature to use "resurgent Dundee".

I would suggest "recently resuscitated Dundee"  for the time being.

LEAGUE TABLES

PREMCHAMPL1L2
POS TEAM PLD GD PTS
1 Celtic 15 28 33
2 Rangers 16 24 31
3 Kilmarnock 17 8 31
4 Heart of Midlothian 17 4 30
5 St. Johnstone 16 0 28
6 Aberdeen 16 3 27
7 Livingston 17 3 25
8 Hibernian 16 7 23
9 Motherwell 16 -10 15
10 Hamilton Academical 17 -25 13
11 Dundee 16 -20 9
12 St. Mirren 17 -22 9

Edited by killiekranky

On 12/12/2018 at 09:39, killiekranky said:

Kevin is a sound guy, he always came along to games when he didn't have one himself.

Great football fan and very knowledgable about the game, his family still attend most home matches.  

This will be his first time refereeing Kilmarnock this season.

Where is Clancy from?

I hope you get relegated and go out of business. 

Lol [emoji4]

Still expecting to get gubbed but not by as many as it might have been a few weeks ago.
Ralph being out is unfortunate with Killie being so effective down the flanks. I think we should try to remain offensives out wide though rather than sitting back, letting Jones and GGS rampage down the wings.

Greg Stewart looks much more like himself than he did for Aberdeen, slimmer too. Great to see the lad performing so well. Scotland cap maybe if he keeps this level up?

8 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Pretty sure Cammy Kerr was in the papers after the incident last time saying he'll make sure he nails Jones next time so I'm expecting a red card and Jones to be out for 6 month tbh.

One problem..... he'll need to catch him first 

3 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Lol emoji4.png

Still expecting to get gubbed but not by as many as it might have been a few weeks ago.
Ralph being out is unfortunate with Killie being so effective down the flanks. I think we should try to remain offensives out wide though rather than sitting back, letting Jones and GGS rampage down the wings.

Greg Stewart looks much more like himself than he did for Aberdeen, slimmer too. Great to see the lad performing so well. Scotland cap maybe if he keeps this level up?

Greg doesn't play out wide for us.

More of a #10 when playing with Brophy.....IMG_20181214_005949.thumb.jpg.5be340203d76a9462f2497a875d5812d.jpg

Upfront when we play a 5 man midfield.....IMG_20181214_010017.jpg

Edited by C4mmy31

Lol [emoji4]

cammy needs to be on his attacking game. if we let jones play we really will be humped. id be tempted to have gowser man mark stewart and just let him niggle away all afternoon!