Killie v Dundee

8 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye, just the 22 points, 30 of a gold difference, 8 places in the table, a yoyo team vs an established SPFL team. Yeah you've got a point.....

I don't know how to break this to you m8, but Killie haven't been in the SPFL a second longer than Dundee. 

17 hours ago, flood said:

The Ref is Kevin Clancy, who is the cousin of Tim Clancy who played for Killie 66 times from 2007 to 2011.

Not as many appearances as Stuart Maclean so all should be OK..

5 hours ago, killiekranky said:

Tim actually played 73 competetive games for Killie (66 league games)

Kevin is a sound guy, he always came along to games when he didn't have one himself.

Great football fan and very knowledgable about the game, his family still attend most home matches.  

This will be his first time refereeing Kilmarnock this season.

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

He was in some state in the Howard Arms with us the Monday after we beat Celtic to win the League Cup.

22 minutes ago, dumpweed said:

I went school with Kevin Clancys brother who is a big Killie fan.

Kevin was always 50/50 but think he favours us now. Not spoken to him for a while.

This is great stuff lads. You're going to need all the help you can get if you're hoping to get all 3 points off of a resurgent Dundee FC.

Only problem for you is it stops any of your excuses if we leave with maximum points. 

5 hours ago, Estragon said:

Sent Neil Lennon to the stand last season for very little.

No' bad.

That definately makes my top 3 in the Neil Lennon heids gone chart. When KC went over, spoke to him, then pointed to the stand, I thought popcorn teeth was going to set about him......

Kev will see us alright on Saturday. We must be due a dodgy penalty against this mob surely? :thumsup2

Edited by C4mmy31

48 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

This is great stuff lads. You're going to need all the help you can get if you're hoping to get all 3 points off of a resurgent Dundee FC.

Only problem for you is it stops any of your excuses if we leave with maximum points. 

I'm assuming you've started penning your letter of complaint to John Flemming already? 

So, with Ralph not getting his red card rescinded, I assume that Calvin will move to left back to cover. That leaves us with, as far as I can see, two options:

Keep McGowan playing off Kenny "goal machine" Miller and play Nabi wide left, or move McGowan back and play Benji off K "gm" M...

Also, does O'Dea come straight back in for Boyle if fit?

2 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

So, with Ralph not getting his red card rescinded, I assume that Calvin will move to left back to cover. That leaves us with, as far as I can see, two options:

Keep McGowan playing off Kenny "goal machine" Miller and play Nabi wide left, or move McGowan back and play Benji off K "gm" M...

I’d go for Kallman playing off King Kenny, Gowser going to left midfield and Calvin to left back. Unless we’ve got a good left back in the youths then everyone stays where they were the last few weeks. 

I’d also go for Boyle ahead of O’Dea simply because Boyle came in and played well which should mean he merits keeping his place in the team. 

14 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

I honestly thought they would rescind the decision as it was supposedly for denying a goal scoring opportunity, but then the compliance officer would hit him with a two match ban for serious foul play.

1 hour ago, killiekranky said:

Hopefully there will be some protection for JJ from the officials, the treatmant he has been getting this season is shocking.

Time to start protecting flair players !

UntiJJtled.png

Bomber Brown tactics for Mr Jones this Saturday I’m afraid. “You can’t run when your knee’s sore”. 

22 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Bomber Brown tactics for Mr Jones this Saturday I’m afraid. “You can’t run when your knee’s sore”. 

I thought Bomber Brown tactics were "don't brush your teeth and rant and rave like a slevering madman".

Gerelateerde afbeelding

10 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

I thought Bomber Brown tactics were "don't brush your teeth and rant and rave like a slevering madman".

Gerelateerde afbeelding

Brushing your teeth isn’t a football tactic. I’d hazard a guess it’s comes under hygiene. 

Kick f**k out that diving wee p***k however is :thumsup2