Killie v Dundee

49 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

If I make the next match thread, it might help me to forget about today quicker. 

Yikes, 5-1 today! Goddamn, you guys got destroyed! Almost felt like your hopes and dreams being crushed as the scum take the top of the table with 2 games in hand!  But don't worry, you can take your mind off it in here...

Tee hee

39 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Not another game on fuckin astroturf :(

Idk what you're talking about, our only away win in the league this season is on  an astroturf pitch. Already have the 3 points lol.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Need to get back on the horse quickly after today, big game for both teams. Today I suppose shows that Celtic have x30 the financial budget of their challengers, by contrast Man City have about x 2.

Just now, ScottyDee1893 said:

Livingston away pal. Sorry

Ok, so I wrote that, edited it because I wasn't sure if Livi's ground was astroturf, tried to look it up and I could only see the pitch being called grass, so I edited it back. f**k, better edit it back now. Livingston is just the worst.

29 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Idk what you're talking about, our only away win in the league this season is on  an astroturf pitch. Already have the 3 points lol.

I’m on about the game played on AstroTurf is shite. 

The 3 points are in the bag tho!

Edited by Yenitit