Scores 8/12

GNU_Linux

11 hours ago, TheAftonArmyBear said:

Tom hunter helped us out with the mick morran stand, new club house, and renovation of old club house into function hall. Big difference between that and the tarmac mob at hurlford

Don't think he did.   Best watch what ur saying.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why don’t you’s squabble about your shite on another thread this is for SCORES, it can called the glenafton/hurlford baby thread noo feck off
Aye this is for scores but from saturday now there finished people like to talk about the games and most get carried away and end up onto another topic. Thats wit happens.

Mon the papers

2 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Fair enough. Just noticed anytime segregation is mentioned on here glenaftons name isnt far behind

Mon the papers

That's a bit unfair, there are many games and times when segregation is asked or called for and has nothing to do with Glenafton.

This season segregation has been mentioned at glenafton for kilbrinie clydebank and now hurlford games and couple more am sure. Anno the stone island mob who stand at top of the stand aint angels either. Why dont the older fans of glenafton have a word with them?

Mon the papers

Why not discuss your teams best start to the season for a long time with one of the best up and coming young managers that we gave you.[emoji4] 
He has done a great job him and marc mc culloch. I was only asking a question. No 1 seems 2 want 2 deal with the stone island crowd down at glenafton. Why?

Mon the papers

15 hours ago, passbackdave said:

This season segregation has been mentioned at glenafton for kilbrinie clydebank and now hurlford games and couple more am sure. Anno the stone island mob who stand at top of the stand aint angels either. Why dont the older fans of glenafton have a word with them?

Mon the papers

There was NO segregation for Kilbirnie game as I stood beside Kilbirnie supporters in the stand  .

There was NO segregation for Kilbirnie game as I stood beside Kilbirnie supporters in the stand  .
There was none v us either what am saying is whenever theres talk of segregation then glenaftons name aint far behind. There has been segregation at games v kilbirinie before tho.

Mon the papers

1 hour ago, glenmuir said:

good banter that day too, Glens get unfairly tagged after one game where the guilty parties were not Glenafton fans and the mud has stuck.

Always very welcoming in my opinion over the few years since that debacle.

2 hours ago, Sancho Panza said:

good banter that day too, Glens get unfairly tagged after one game where the guilty parties were not Glenafton fans and the mud has stuck.

Always very welcoming in my opinion over the few years since that debacle.

Agree always good banter when we play Kilbirnie  the most loyal fans in Ayrshire have always stood by your team.

Archived