Football Manager

Bairnschild

10 minutes ago, Bairnschild said:

Does anyone know how you become an active stat person for the game ?

Not sure if we still currently have one

Our stat person lives in Manchester and previously labelled our best performers in matches  before as impostors. How you could be an expert on Alloa without seeing the games I have no idea.

Thought this was going to be about Kevin Toms :(

39 minutes ago, drs said:

Thought this was going to be about Kevin Toms :(

He has re-released most of his games and they are available to download to phones and tablets!

13 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

That's worrying.

It's not worrying.

I'm just going to reply to this bluntly...

You can disagree with subjective stuff like how he has assigned a workrate stat to a certain player or whatever, but there's more to it than that,

Having done this job for a long time, I know what makes a good researcher. The Falkirk researcher is hands down the best researcher I've ever worked with. It's that simple.

1 minute ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

You can be as blunt as you want, it just means you've missed the joke.

I've been playing these games as long as I can remember, I've no issues with the staff. What I will say, if hes as good as you claim, then SI are fudging the data, because the players are far better than they actually are thisd season.

They are rated as the 2nd bottom team in the division. Are they not currently second bottom?

3 hours ago, SGMilne said:

It's not worrying.

I'm just going to reply to this bluntly...

You can disagree with subjective stuff like how he has assigned a workrate stat to a certain player or whatever, but there's more to it than that,

Having done this job for a long time, I know what makes a good researcher. The Falkirk researcher is hands down the best researcher I've ever worked with. It's that simple.

Thanks. It would be great to have his thoughts on here if he has a p and b account.

1 hour ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

No. 

And the players as modelled in game are far better than the players in realife. 

:rolleyes: I notice you waited until Alloa equalised to say that.

The players in the game are modelled to be the second worse squad in the division. That's a fact.

15 hours ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

I replied when I had the chance. I've yet to see a Falkirk fan do anything other than well, so there's something funny going on. 

You shouldn't judge players on how human players get them playing, as there's numerous people out there who use downloaded exploit tactics/save and reload to bump up their wins.

Sim five separate seasons and see where Falkirks average finish is under the AI.

17 hours ago, Mr X said:

This. Fairly consistently at the top of the league in my games

They got relegated first season in my current save :lol: Won league 1 at a canter the following season though

Archived