Snake lovers v The Snakeless Morton

3 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Ah, you've somehow worked out, from thin air, that I'm 'not concerned'... you're even smarter than I thought.

Any concerns I've got about Morton have got precisely f**k all to do with Falkirk or McKinnon... read that as fast or as slowly as you like, but read it as many times as it takes for it to sink in before making a c**t of yourself again.

So why do you keep mentioning him?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, badgerthewitness said:

So why do you keep mentioning him?

Oh sweet fuckin Jesus... because you deluded clowns keep telling us that how well or badly we're doing in comparison to the mighty Fa'kirk is what we should all be worried about... 'We're pure shite -- the shitiest shite ever -- and anybody that's no gubbin us six-nothing must be pure shite as well... fuckin embarrassin, man... jist wait till Ray gets the war-chest oot in January...'.

Truth is the league is more or less shite and the genius that is Ray got you a point against a poor Morton team yesterday, as opposed to hee-haw the last time, by the glorious expedient of SELECTING AN ACTUAL FUCKIN GOALKEEPER. The EPL surely beckons.

Let's do a deal: I'll never mention the name McK****n again, you post about Alloa or Partick Thistle (or Montrose or East Fife...) instead of Morton.

Oh my, VT’s going to have a field day here later on.

JJ is a dud, there is next to nothing to suggest otherwise. Been said many times recently but to give a complete novice that long a contract is insanity. I’m not sure I trust him with the little we’ll have to spend in January.

59 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Morton fans DEFINITELY being glad Ray isn't their manager based 100% on perceived characteristics which only became apparent to them as he stopped being their manager doesnt feel anytging like sour grapes.

Nope. Not at all.

You're obsessed with "seethe" or equivalent. It's only a forum.

Morton fans DEFINITELY being glad Ray isn't their manager based 100% on perceived characteristics which only became apparent to them as he stopped being their manager doesnt feel anytging like sour grapes.

Nope. Not at all.

In reality, it’s difficult to decide you don’t want a manager based on characteristics you’ve not seen yet, isn’t it? If you were paying attention to our fanbase at the time of his appointment, which most probably weren’t, you’d notice a distinct lack of fanfare and delirium.

Having played thistle, the wasps and the famous recently Morton have been the worst by far only our gang have been shittier. Whilst I’m aware they claim to be blowing hot and cold yesterday they almost out shitfested the worst team in the league.
It’s clear they’re glad they shelved ray and we are happy to have secured him it’ll be interesting to see how the season unfolds

9 hours ago, spratte said:

Having played thistle, the wasps and the famous recently Morton have been the worst by far only our gang have been shittier. Whilst I’m aware they claim to be blowing hot and cold yesterday they almost out shitfested the worst team in the league.
It’s clear they’re glad they shelved ray and we are happy to have secured him it’ll be interesting to see how the season unfolds

^^^^ obviously fitted some draught excluders.......

20 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Nope. Not at all.

100% accurate post, there. You’re getting better at this. Keep it up.

Archived