Snake lovers v The Snakeless Morton

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant  help but think no one is questioning Aero commitment to the cause but the fact he has been moved from RB to Midfield to CB would suggest that RM wants to find a position he is half decent at and keep him there purely for the fact he seems a good c**t but he has to be decent somewhere bar RB on the park.

FFC Team.jpg

I cant  help but think no one is questioning Aero commitment to the cause but the fact he has been moved from RB to Midfield to CB would suggest that RM wants to find a position he is half decent at and keep him there purely for the fact he seems a good c**t but he has to be decent somewhere bar RB on the park.
5c150d5927e59_FFCTeam.thumb.jpg.328bb00d7242526f86fbe87be8a7f95c.jpg

He is better than Harrison in there IMO.

He was decent against Ross County to be fair to him, but I agree he’s very much hit or a miss.

The last 15 minutes when he was fucked he was fantastic but that’s because he had dropped deep and was just clearing his lines. Aeros big issue is when he was time to think that’s when he fucks up. He’ll wander out of position or continually wastes possession with his shite passing.

Fucking class at pens tbf.

one of the worst games I've seen so far. if my car wasn't blocked in that daft north stand car park system the stewards use is leave now.

Robson again standing out in at least he looks like he's trying to make something happen

disappointed with rudden last game and a half. starting to look like Lewis, lots of effort but nothing else

Archived